Gibson Brands Forums

Dean Martin & George Gobel

RowdyMoon

Ya can't go back but in these troubled times sometimes it'd be nice to visit for a while...

Ever get the feeling the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes! - George Gobel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbmPhba--No

I've always thought the brown shoes quote was one of the funniest lines I've ever heard. good stuff

Those are both great clips. I love watching the comedy shows from the 60s and 70s. By todays standards, they are very innocent, but I think they are some of the best.

Shows like Dean Martin, Laugh-in, Carol Burnett, and when Johnny Carson had them on the Tonight Show, no telling what they would say.

I bought the Johnny Carson VHS tapes <remember VHS> and still watch them.

thanks for posting the clips, Rowdy and Charlie

Those are both great clips. I love watching the comedy shows from the 60s and 70s. By todays standards, they are very innocent, but I think they are some of the best.

Shows like Dean Martin, Laugh-in, Carol Burnett, and when Johnny Carson had them on the Tonight Show, no telling what they would say.

I always loved Laugh In and the Smothers Brothers show!!! All of this old "variety" show stuff is sooooo much better than today's "reality" TV.

Archived