Gibson Brands Forums

Dwight's guitar

livemusic

What kind of guitar is Dwight's? Click on the first video (top of page).

http://nashvillecountryclub.com/CountryMusicNews/10466/Country%20artists%20stole%20the%20show%20at%202015%20Grammy%20Awards

FWIW, I highly recommend Brandy Clark's album "12 Stories". Any writer who can pen something like this is top of the line...

I got a pistol and I got a bullet

And a pissed off finger just' itchin' to pull it

I bought her cd months ago and loved it, turned my girlfriend onto it and now, Brandy Clark is her favorite artist and I suppose she is my favorite female artist. What a writer and she is a wonderful singer! We have played this cd about fifty times. This gal is the real deal.

http://www.amazon.com/12-Stories-Brandy-Clark/dp/B00EVVA4OG

Not to mention Paul McCartney on an all-Koa Taylor…..THAT almost didn't register in my consciousness. Never seen him with anything but the Epi and the Martin….

Dwight had a J-200 with a big ole white pick guard…..lol….men and their guitar sizes…..his had to be bigger than hers…..I thought he played one of those J-45's with the dice??? A Yokum special???

1423583643[/url]' post='1627203']

Not to mention Paul McCartney on an all-Koa Taylor…..THAT almost didn't register in my consciousness. Never seen him with anything but the Epi and the Martin….

Dwight had a J-200 with a big ole white pick guard…..lol….men and their guitar sizes…..his had to be bigger than hers…..I thought he played one of those J-45's with the dice??? A Yokum special???

I think he's partial to Gibsons and plays sj200s half the time. I don't know how often, performing he plays the Acey Duecy J45. His style and sound certainly lend themselves to the maple SJ200s.

Archived