Gibson Brands Forums

Pots

harmonicchaos

First you grind it. Then you check the color' date=' the pattern, the sme... oh... THOSE pots.

Well, you might wanna post pictures here and our more knowledgeable member might identify it for you.[/quote']

I'll try to post pics of the pots... might take a bit.

Hey slinger, i know i'm a teenager and all, but am i really that bad of a member? I didn't think i was terrible, but recent posts by other members have made me wonder. If so, what am i doing wrong?

oh i thought in the one thread talking about "youngsters" I was in some way involved... #-o

wow! now i feel really stupid... I overreacted i guess.

Thanks though' date=' that really means a lot!!!

[/quote']

I remember that thread. Sorry. I laughed at your expenses hahahah

But be cool. I really like your posts and your drawings and your straight-to-the-point ways =)

If I lived next yo tou I would help you with the pots, along with oilpit.

EDIT: By the way, I'm only 20, I'm not that OLD. Hahahaha I have much much much to learn.

I remember that thread. Sorry. I laughed at your expenses hahahah

But be cool. I really like your posts and your drawings and your straight-to-the-point ways =)

If I lived next yo tou I would help you with the pots' date=' along with oilpit.

EDIT: By the way, I'm only 20, I'm not that OLD. Hahahaha I have much much much to learn.[/quote']

Eh, that's okay. I'm good now.

Thanks! I like hearing from you as well!

Hmmm something tells the "pots" you two would be helping me with would have anything to do with guitars... #-o

That'd be awesome though... we would have a LOT of jam sessions.

Yeah, you really aren't... there's only 5 years difference or so between us.

I think ALL of us have much to learn, even the seasoned members such as Murph, Homz, KSG, Thunder etc.

oh i thought in the one thread talking about "youngsters" I was in some way involved... O:)

wow! now i feel really stupid... I overreacted i guess.

Thanks though' date=' that really means a lot!!!

[/quote']

Stop being so paranoid. I think you fit in here just fine.

Archived