Gibson Brands Forums

New puppy day! :)

Guitar God

Another great breed of dogs! [smile]

Hello Pinch!

Only God knows of what breed "Bóbita" is.

"Jupiter's" dad was an American pitbull.

Doesn't really matters after all. Such a beautiful creatures they are.

Cheers... Bence

Hello Pinch!

Only God knows of what breed "Bóbita" is.

"Jupiter's" dad was an American pitbull.

Doesn't really matters after all. Such a beautiful creatures they are.

Cheers... Bence

There's Border Terrier in there... a lot.

Agreed - I love dogs. I still side with Dave Mustaine after Hetfield kicked one Mustaine's dogs back in '82 [wink]

Rosewood/Classic White [tongue]

Congrats... Great breed. Wonderful dogs.

Sorry to hear about the boxer. Disease-prone breed, unfortunately.

Haha. Thanks! She's an awesome dog! She's a big baby and sweetheart. We take her to the vet to get another set of shots tomorrow and I'm really excited to see how much she weighs after almost a week of having her. She was 32 pounds when we got her Sunday night from the breeders. Newfoundland's are great dogs. Had a Newfoundland that passed away back in January due to cancer at age 12 years and 7 months old. He was such a wonderful dog. Big baby as Newfoundland's are. Yeah we had to get rid of our Boxer mix puppy because things weren't working out with her. It was hard, but glad she went to a really good home. She's the only dog at her new home. She wasn't getting along with our female Boston Terrier, still peeing and pooping in the house, and chewed up the living room curtains and a little bit of the living room couch, too. Hated getting rid of her, but it was for the best and like I said really glad that she got a great home, which we made very sure of that she would get a fantastic home.

Doggies are the sweetest beings on Earth.

No other human can give that much love as they do.

Here are mine furry family members:

"Bóbita". I saved Her in the final moment, before She was about to put to sleep. Around 14 years old.

HPIM3616_zps2ecc7971.jpg

Her son, "Jupiter" - the most faithful pal of mine:

HPIM3632_zps9db9141c.jpg

Cheers... Bence

I agree with you 1000%. Precious dog, by the way. [smile]

Hey man, condolences and congrats - that's a fine looking pup [thumbup]

Thanks and thanks! She's an awesome dog. She's doing great. The Boxer mix puppy wasn't working out, so like I said we had to get rid of her. She went to a great home and my mom talked to the people who got her a couple of times and she is doing great and I'm happy about that.

I remember my first experience of a Newfie. Opened the rear door of a series 1 Landrover and thought a bear was staring back at me! Huge dog! Lovely temperament though.

Oh, yeah, I know that feeling, haha. The Newfoundland we had to put down back in January at 12 years and 7 months old everybody thought was a big bear, haha. We think our new Newfoundland, Daisy, is going to be bigger than him because she's about 13 weeks old and already 33 pounds! Our last Newfie, Zeus, was the runt and he was 145 - 150 pounds tops. Don't remember how much he weighed at Daisy's age. I was 10 when we got him. They're huge and intimidating, but big, gentle babies. Will never forget the very first time I ever been around one. I was 10 years old and we went to look at our last one that passed, Zeus. The biggest dog I've ever had at that point was a Black Labrador Retriever and a German Shepherd mix when I was little. Anyway, me and my mom and dad pull up to the breeders place and when we get there, two of their Newfoundland's barked and came running down their porch to greet us. We got out of the car and had to give them attention first thing, haha. I remember at 10 being in so much awestruck over those dogs at how big they are and so gentle they are. They're phenomenal dogs.

Archived