Gibson Brands Forums

obama signature gibson

bloody feather

The Obamaburst?

<...>

LOL

Clinton played sax (rather well for an amateur) and L.A. Sax did make a Red White and Blue sax for him. He in turn donated it to the "America's Shrine To Music Museum" http://www.usd.edu/smm/ - worth a trip to the website' date=' and worth a trip to the museum itself if you get near Vermilion South Dakota.

[img']http://www.usd.edu/smm/Saxophone/ClintonSax/5727.jpg[/img]

As far as Obama is concerned, I'm sure the race card had something to do with it but I suppose as many people voted for as against for that reason. As far as I'm concerned, from now on they are no longer "African Americans" but simply "Americans". If you want to go further, Americans of African descent.

Others voted for him because the so called conservatives didn't do what they were supposed to do, they increased hidden taxes, enlarged the size of government and included many non-government contractors on the US payroll, went from a balanced budget to the greatest national debt ever, had the only attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor during their watch, trashed the environment, and had the economy go from bad to worse to worse than worse during their watch. I don't call that conservatism myself.

I suppose others did simply to "punish" the republicans who put us in the mess we are in now. Or simply to change the ruling political party, that might be all the change some people wanted.

I voted for him because I think the Obama/Biden ticket was better than the McCain/Palin ticket. Basically, it was the lesser of the two evils so to speak.

I am a moderate and an independent, and I have no party loyalty, ethnicity issues, leftist/rightist, red/blue or any other issues like that.

But an Obamaburst guitar sounds like good idea to me :-({|=

Notes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived