Gibson Brands Forums

obama signature gibson

bloody feather

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont you guys have any democracy? like i think it is a great idea' date=' what do u think is worng with the idea[/quote']

What's wrong with it?...better ask what's RIGHT with it.

Let's see...no Bush jr guitar, no Clinton guitar, no Bush sr guitar, no Reagan guitar....(seeing a trend?).

What's wrong with it?...better ask what's RIGHT with it.

Let's see...no Bush jr guitar' date=' no Clinton guitar, no Bush sr guitar, no Reagan guitar....(seeing a trend?).[/quote']

ummm was there anything special with those presidents? um no but this is a big thing for america i don't think you guys inderstand what happened a minority became president of a country the the majority is Caucasian

white people have recessive genes and when they combine with blacks they create black babies. So there is a lot more black people in the us and all over the world than white people. theres 2 billion people in china, 1.5 billion in india so the real minority of the world are white people

ummm was there anything special with those presidents? um no but this is a big thing for america i don't think you guys inderstand what happened a minority became president of a country the the majority is Caucasian

yeah, i realize that.

i also realize that our government leaders shouldn't be thought of as celebrities.

he's not a movie star. he's not a rock star.

you don't vote for someone b/c you think they are cool. there are these things called responsibilities and duties of the office. THAT is his job.

making an Obama signature guitar would just be another person/ company/ group trying to turn him into just another celebrity.

yeah' date=' i realize that.

i also realize that our government leaders shouldn't be thought of as celebrities.

he's not a movie star. he's not a rock star.

you don't vote for someone b/c you think they are cool. there are these things called responsibilities and duties of the office. THAT is his job.

making an Obama signature guitar would just be another person/ company/ group trying to turn him into just another celebrity. [/quote']

:-k

Oh God, Im so tired of this. All praise OBAMA!!!!!! How about we let Gibson give Obama his own model??? Why is he any different from any other president??? We didnt get a bush guitar, or commemorative bush dining sets, or commemorative bush coins. Sorry for the rant but all ive heard for the last 6 months is how awesome Obama is and how great of a president he is going to be...and he hasn't done ANYTHING. I want him to succeed as much as any bleeding heart, hybrid driving, al gore worshiping liberal but gimme a break already!

Wheww...sorry. :-k

There it is right there. All people talk about is how racist America is and how all the republicans are rich, white, racist, hate filled people. and when there is a black man running for office and who is the first one to bring up race?? THE LEFT. Lets face it if Obama wasnt black he might not be where he is today. there....I said it.

How many people voted for Obama because of his color???? How many people saw a black man on tv and said " i want a black president". How many people voted for a candidate without knowing about there policies???? Oh all the people that voted for him knew he stood for "HOPE" and "CHANGE"....whatever the hell that means, sounds like bullsh!t rhetoric to me....but the majority of the us bought it. Why does everyone have the right to vote?????

Why do ya'll say Obama is black? His mother was caucasion and his father was an african negro. Why don't we call him white? Or gray? Just curious.

I had that very conversation today, he's whiter than alot of so called caucasians.

Archived