Gibson Brands Forums

an apology is in order

buddy light

I In the past' date=' trolls have come in stirred up a LOT of crap with some really nasty posts, then go back and selectively delete stuff trying to come off like they've done nothing wrong. Needless to say none of them are around anymore. [/quote']

Are you sure about that?

I also thought I'd mention' date=' a lot of guys have been giving you credit for having the balls to come back and apologize, and they're right. What you deserve [i']more[/i] credit for is the fact that you didn't go back and "bury your $hit" like a cat in a litter box. In the past, trolls have come in stirred up a LOT of crap with some really nasty posts, then go back and selectively delete stuff trying to come off like they've done nothing wrong. Needless to say none of them are around anymore. What you did wasn't that bad, but at least you owned it. Again, welcome aboard.

And sometimes people delete a bunch of stuff for an entirely different reason and then get called trolls. Glad we have you moral folk to tell us the difference.

And sometimes people delete a bunch of stuff for an entirely different reason and then get called trolls. Glad we have you moral folk to tell us the difference.

Enlighten us. I think you said you deleted your controversial posts to keep your post count down so people wouldn't think you spend too much time here. Seems like strange behavior for a 43-year-old.

Enlighten us. I think you said you deleted your controversial posts to keep your post count down so people wouldn't think you spend too much time here. Seems like strange behavior for a 43-year-old.

Gee' date=' I sure hope to live up to your expectations. Some day maybe if I try hard enough and eat all my vegetables can I be a 'blueboy' too.

[i']I'll not justify my self to you or anyone else. If I aint politically correct enough for you then tell the other censors your thoughts and maybe you all can start a club of self righteous hypocrites. [/i]

BTW. Not that I would argue for or against the original intent of this thread. If he felt he owed an apology then who am I to say one way or another. I would; however, like to point out to the forum lounge snobz (my self included) that this is not life and if you expected an apology then you really need to find a life. If anything on this site effects your personal life (other then the obvious time constraints) then you really need to see a shrink. Either that or the 'blue' brothers who seem think themselves the resident psychiatrists. IMHO

I have no idea about anything else that might have gone on. I'm referring to a couple of punks that came on here last year just to cause a bunch of $hit' date=' then disappeared.

I would; however' date=' like to point out to the forum lounge snobz (my self included) that this is not life and if you expected an apology then you really need to find a life.[/quote']

I didn't think the guy had anything to apologize for, and therefore wasn't expecting one. In fact, some of the most interesting threads are watching someone self destruct, and taking somebody else with them (good times...). Once he did come back to try and set things straight for something he himself perceived to be out of line, I thought I'd let him know that; A) He really didn't have anything to worry about, and B) It was pretty big of him to do it anyway.

Just a small point but :

...if you expected an apology then you really need to find a life....

I doubt whether anyone here expected one. The fact that he offered one up is the important bit as it shows he has some manners.

My apologies. Hmm, did that just contradict my earlier statement. Nope. I can apologize if I want to, but shouldn't expect one. Yeah that was it. Ok, sorry to all except those that know not to think my apology sincere and you know who you are. J/k Really, If I was overerly paranoid "Sorry".

Archived