Gibson Brands Forums

an apology is in order

buddy light

if i offended' date=' pissed off anyone, here the other nite, i apologize.

too much beer and too many percocets and too much smoke turns bud light into an a-hole.

i'll stick with the song game.[/quote']

Didn't offend me.

too much beer and too many percocets and too much smoke turns bud light into an a-hole.

i'll stick with the song game.[/quote']

No offense taken, Bud. I was about 5 years into a 20 year binge when I realized getting drunk so much made me pretty much an ***-bite. It's been 19 years since I took a drink...I'm still an ***-bite but I'm feeling MUCH better now. O:)/

Homz Fable (1)

Once there was a Holy man who felt his flock didn't follow the doctrine strictly enough. He clamped down and many were offended and left the flock to start their own group of worshipers. This new group soon had problems of their own. It seems their more liberal philosophies weren't to the liking of some of their patrons. Sure enough a third group was started. This one even more strict then the first. This process continued over and over until the last group didn't even recognize the first. Even though they had their holy god in common they bickered and fought until all were gone.

The moral of the story: You don't have to get along in order communicate ideas and share in values. There is strength in decent and character in emotion.

2nd Optional Moral: In the end they all played PRS's.

.[/quote']

Welcome to the club, Buddy light. There's more than a few of us who have ranted and pissed people off. If I get too far out there, I take a short break, then try to come back and post interesting things, not that I'm always successful.

I also thought I'd mention, a lot of guys have been giving you credit for having the balls to come back and apologize, and they're right. What you deserve more credit for is the fact that you didn't go back and "bury your $hit" like a cat in a litter box. In the past, trolls have come in stirred up a LOT of crap with some really nasty posts, then go back and selectively delete stuff trying to come off like they've done nothing wrong. Needless to say none of them are around anymore. What you did wasn't that bad, but at least you owned it. Again, welcome aboard.

Archived