Gibson Brands Forums

The big giveaway

357bullfrog

I enter ALL of the giveaways Epiphone offers. Most of them are of models I’d really want to keep, some I imagine I would sell and buy one I’d want to keep. This one is definitely a keeper! [thumbup][love][woot] She'd make a nice sister to my Sheraton II with natural finish.

It sure would wouldnt it Campbell. It would also look great beside my Rivera lol. Who am I kiddin only thing I ever won was a bottle of pop from a radio station cause I knew something about Buddy Holly but I can hope😀

LOL, you sound like me. I once won some Play-Doh when I was a kid. Boy, you should have seen how excited I got, too! Hell, winning a guitar might prove to be too much for me to handle. :P

Here's to all of us! I sincerely hope someone from this board gets it this time around. I know most of us are die-hard Epiphone supporters and owners. [thumbup]

Hey, when I was a kid I won a stack of Classics Illustrated comic books during a Bozo the Clown 'Teeny Twisters' Twist dance contest at a personal appearance in New York City. Dude, I was HOT!

Yeah, I entered. What's to lose?

A twisters contest ? Hehe id have paid money to watch that lol seriously tho I bet it was fun

Archived