Gibson Brands Forums

J45 vintage price !?

blindboygrunt

If I had your money, I'd just get a bunch of 'em......

Man goes into bar asks for double whisky , downs it in one , 'gimme another' , downs it , 'again!' Downs it

Barman says 'you're drinking awful quick'

'So would you if you had what I have'

Says the guy

'What have you got' asks barman

''26pence'

Man goes into bar asks for double whisky , downs it in one , 'gimme another' , downs it , 'again!' Downs it

Barman says 'you're drinking awful quick'

'So would you if you had what I have'

Says the guy

'What have you got' asks barman

''26pence'

Man goes into a crowded bar, tells the Bartender "Drinks on me for everyone! Make a drink for yourself as well, Bartender!". The Bartender makes everyone a drink, including one for himself. Afterwards he tells the customer, "that will be $225". The customer says "I don't have any money". Bartender kicks his butt and throws him out of the bar.

A few minutes later the same customer comes stumbling in all bloody. The Bartender says "let me guess, you want me to make a drink for everyone and all drinks are on you".

Customer: "Yep".

Bartender: "And you want me to make a drink for myself and it's on you as well".

Customer: "No not for you, you get mean when you drink".

not a bar joke but.............

Guy walks into a dr. office, complaining about severe constipation.

"Doc ya gotta help me, I mean it's been like this for 6 days now.."

Doc gives him 4 suppositories.

"OK one or two of these should do the trick within a few hours, call the office in 3 days let me know how you make out"

3 days pass, no relief, he's desperate...

"Doc, those did not help!"

"How many did you try?"

"All of them!"

"So you took all four?"

"yes"

"and nothing??"

"no, nothing, they didn't help"

"wait a sec, You didn't swallow those did you?"

"What did you want me to do with them, shove them up my arse?"

£2200 !

And that's with 20% off according to the seller .

Bit steep is it not ?

To get back on point, I believe 2200 pounds is a little under $2900 USD, correct? At $3999 MAP, that would probably be a good price. I seem to remember someone on this forum getting one for a little south of $3000 from a Five Star Dealer.

Man goes into a crowded bar, tells the Bartender "Drinks on me for everyone! Make a drink for yourself as well, Bartender!". The Bartender makes everyone a drink, including one for himself. Afterwards he tells the customer, "that will be $225". The customer says "I don't have any money". Bartender kicks his butt and throws him out of the bar.

A few minutes later the same customer comes stumbling in all bloody. The Bartender says "let me guess, you want me to make a drink for everyone and all drinks are on you".

Customer: "Yep".

Bartender: "And you want me to make a drink for myself and it's on you as well".

Customer: "No not for you, you get mean when you drink".

I love that one. Sometimes use it during a third set when just about all that's still hanging on are the other hard core drunken degenerates...

Archived