Gibson Brands Forums

HISCOX case anyone?

SkyRider

I have an Ivory colored Dreadnaught Pro- II. Fits my J-45s just fine. Gives me a little piece of mind when I have to gate check my guitar at the gate. Fits my 2 J-45s and the Martin D-35. Looking at getting another for the triple 0, but I don't foreee traveling too much with the guitar. The Hiscox Proo-II has a thin enough case compartment copper to mount the Pl;ante Waves Humiditrak on it too. Monitors not only humidity, but also records impact events. IMG_0562_zpsur6nstxc.jpg

1476538926[/url]' post='1806165']

Hi,

Anyone use Hiscox case here? I am thinking of getting one but am wondering how you guys are liking yours.

Also, will Hiscox Dread case fit J-45/50?

If you prefer something other than Hiscox, let me know what.

Cheers!

Yes my two Custom Shop Burns Guitars are in Hiscox cases love them to bits

Hi,

Anyone use Hiscox case here? I am thinking of getting one but am wondering how you guys are liking yours.

Also, will Hiscox Dread case fit J-45/50?

If you prefer something other than Hiscox, let me know what.

Cheers!

One look at the sledgehammer test video to see the normal guitar cases are just bits of paper and off looking for Hiscox we go! And depending where you live, good luck!

But the dread version Hiscox Pro II Liteflite in black seems to be fairly available, but the others are rare as.

If you live in the US, Elderly has them all when possible. If you have a rare or expensive guitar, the Hiscox Artist series is the one.

I have a dread, a 000, a L-00 in the Pro II range to share guitars in all food groups and the top range Hiscox Artist OM/000 for my Martin Authentic to live in.

BluesKing777.

Have been using a Pro II Dreadnaught case for almost three years and love it. Did a great job protecting my 2008 J-50 in the checked baggage on a trip to Europe. Here's a picture, although these days I mostly use it for my 1965 J-50.

case04.jpg

There are a few things in this life that live up to the blurb - Hiscox is one of them!

Hiscox Pro II Dread; Hiscox OM/000 Artist; Hiscox Pro II 000/OM; Hiscox Pro II Classical Medium for Gibson L-00...

Too late for the dread case, a friend mentioned it was cool to keep the hangtags! The eagle eye will notice larger latches and a leather carrying handle on the Artist.

HiscoxesPic1_zpswvxiogcr.jpg

HiscoxesPic2_zpsjl8zbctj.jpg

HiscoxesPic4_zpsyaknkevx.jpg

BluesKing777.

Archived