Gibson Brands Forums

It just doesn't work!

daveinspain

How can they get away with calling it a Gibson ? Those neck joints make it look like a far east job.

a couple of luthiers at that time like Max, Dehrig, Keebler etc. made gibson replicas with gibson logos. they weren't well known before so i guess they got away with it.

and whats wrong with the neck joints? neck joints on LP Specials has always been like that.

And whats wrong with that?

Hmmmmmmm? lol

l_0f8ee3e6984e5b9dbd1a294073a965df.jpg

I originally purchased the Hello Kitty thing for my daughter a few years ago. She gave it up last year so its mine now. Its got a fairly good sound and actually a better guitar than the lower end Ibanez I gave my son. I think it would be really cool to go on stage and play seek and destroy with this guitar live (or any other heavier guitar' date=' I love the ironic situation).

OBTW I think double necks are cool, but I absolutely love the newer guitars like the Variax, VG, and I think the Robot / Dark Fire does it; go from 6 string to 12 string with the built in firmware.[/quote']

WOW, they even came with the kitty strap? Talk about case candy... I have to admit fender cares for the customer a little more than gibson does... (my tele came with a nice strap, a usable cable, a set of stickers, manual, reg, and even a strat trem arm...)

i like it too. i always see that guitar on the Strings and Things' ad on guitar mags in the mid to late 90s. i wish they also made a LP Standard style double neck. i would buy it if i have the money.

scan0002.jpg

why do they have their tops off? i don't know if i want to buy nasty looking guitars or smiling young boys... and last time i checked i was into girls and nice looking guitars

Archived