When I bought my J200 -12 Anniversary 2 years ago

Hogeye gave me some stats re numbers shipped in blond/ SB etc

Do you (Hogeye) or anyone else have stats for 6 string J200 Anniversary

Have SB just arrived at airport UK

A late Christmas present

Because Santa says I've been a good boy this year

Merry Christmas to all😂😂😂

John

Make sure you post pics once Santa and J-200 clear Customs!!

Fred

Make sure you post pics once Santa and J-200 clear Customs!!

Fred

Do you suppose Santa is bound by the CITES treaty, or can he deliver guitars containing Brazilian to the UK with impunity? This could create a whole new wish list process for some of our friends here.

Do you suppose Santa is bound by the CITES treaty, or can he deliver guitars containing Brazilian to the UK with impunity? This could create a whole new wish list process for some of our friends here.

Well, seeing as he's magical and all, I'm guessing Rudolf and Santa have a special pass..... [laugh]

Most of us can relate to the “so close, yet so far” of an incoming guitar trapped in transit. "There was the one" having to spend a below-freezing weekend at a UPS distribution center 90 minutes away. Would’ve loved to just make the trip & pick it up that Friday night. On the plus side; yours looks to be an absolute beauty. . . the purple shroud has left the case’s interior top looking like the day it left Bozeman, and the bridge has that nice contoured ribbon-of-rosewood detail; some moustache bridges can have a more flattened top:

IMG_2127_zpsiedek3d5.jpg

. . . and the pundits will be happy to see yours has the 2 ribbon bridge with the better break angle. You already have a ‘200 in Koa? That’ll be an interesting compare. Awaiting your report on that front.

Hang on, Thursday’s coming. . . it’ll be worth the wait.

Most of us can relate to the “so close, yet so far” of an incoming guitar trapped in transit. "There was the one" having to spend a below-freezing weekend at a UPS distribution center 90 minutes away. Would’ve loved to just make the trip & pick it up that Friday night. On the plus side; yours looks to be an absolute beauty. . . the purple shroud has left the case’s interior top looking like the day it left Bozeman, and the bridge has that nice contoured ribbon-of-rosewood detail; some moustache bridges can have a more flattened top:

IMG_2127_zpsiedek3d5.jpg

. . . and the pundits will be happy to see yours has the 2 ribbon bridge with the better break angle. You already have a ‘200 in Koa? That’ll be an interesting compare. Awaiting your report on that front.

Hang on, Thursday’s coming. . . it’ll be worth the wait.

Got it now 'burst

She's Everything I hoped she'd be

Was just about the only parcel in a large in heated part if the warehouse so I'm pleased I was able to get her out

Archived