Gibson Brands Forums

Sunday song bbg

blindboygrunt

Ah cheers Sal.

Is a crowded house song , they're worth checking out if you're not familiar. This is off woodface album , my favourite album is together alone though

It's a tricky song to sing for me as you know I'm no roy Orbison . The Finn brothers harmonies are as good as anyone does

Thanks for listening

This has a very cool vibe, had me reaching for the headphones about 30 seconds in. Very nice playing and singing and the recording sounds great on both.

I'm going to drop some Crowded House onto my iPod before working outside, I have some of their albums but haven't listened to them enough. This is a great song.

Ha, that was a pleasant suprise, didnt expect the Crowdies from you.

I learnt that track also for first time for my Aussie show couple weeks ago, it went down well with the crowd, great tune.

Would love to sing it with you together one day, as I go lower on the verse than you and then higher on the chorus, was singing along to it and i reckon it would sound lovelly harmonised together.

Good stuff .. [thumbup]

Wow.....do I hear the Grunter using a pick?! Nice tone, sir. This is different from your usual fare........I like it!

A fella could take the wrong way 😄

I do tend to use a pick more often than you might think ..

Can't have a whole gig of fingerpickin , people aren't that impressed by it

And sounds good Aussie , we could do a righteous brothers 😄

Archived