Gibson Brands Forums

At Last.. Guitar with built in bottle opener

Rabs

I'm always amazed when I see that video where Sixx and Lee downs half a bottle of Jack each... In one continuous gulp (or whatchamacallit) each.

I like a Jack and Coke. I've had so many, it's ridiculous. (Lemmy drank screwdrivers when he first came to Cali. I was way ahead of him.)

But to this day, I cannot drink Jack straight. It's vile.

I can't confirm what Sixx and Lee had in their bottles but I've heard rumors of musicians in the 80's that would fill their Jack Daniels bottle with iced tea and down it to make people think it was Jack Daniels. I know of at least one local musician that used to do that on stage.

I can't confirm what Sixx and Lee had in their bottles but I've heard rumors of musicians in the 80's that would fill their Jack Daniels bottle with iced tea and down it to make people think it was Jack Daniels. I know of at least one local musician that used to do that on stage.

This takes me back. I remember getting the same info from someone who might as well have been Nostradamus in what he predicted! I particularly remember the iced tea.

Can't blame them. I've no doubt Sixx needed AA/NA, and he does a wonderful job donating to at-risk kids. But there's likely been some revision. "The heroin diaries" is an interesting read, but, according to those who know (allegedly, blah blah woof woof) it should have been called "The coke diaries".

Archived