Gibson Brands Forums

I Miss The Trading Post

Californiaman

I was looking at that online shop.

What do you guys see when you go there? When I hit the Guitars section theres a small handful of guitars.. The odd thing is the prices... They have two of exactly the same model but with quite different prices like the Classic Players Plus one for £1713.15 and one for £2015.65 but they seem to be the exact same guitar??

Trading Post got nuked when ppl would sign up for a forum account, add enuff posts to be able to post anywhere, then just post links to their reverb, ebay and craigslist adds, and never contribute to the forum. In that light, I don't blame them for doing it.

Trading Post got nuked when ppl would sign up for a forum account, add enuff posts to be able to post anywhere, then just post links to their reverb, ebay and craigslist adds, and never contribute to the forum. In that light, I don't blame them for doing it.

I miss the Trading Post, too. But truth be told…

I never had any luck with it. I'd always end up posting a link to my Reverb sale—with the offer for a better price if I could sell my gear here. Never got a single bite.

I now occasionally post sales here in The Lounge... with the same lack of response! [laugh]

I miss the Trading Post, too. But truth be told…

I never had any luck with it. I'd always end up posting a link to my Reverb sale—with the offer for a better price if I could sell my gear here. Never got a single bite.

I now occasionally post sales here in The Lounge... with the same lack of response! [laugh]

agree, I never had much luck either

Archived