Gibson Brands Forums

Marshall Tube Amp Issue

LPguitarman

you may be experiencing inverse reactive current in the unilateral phase detractors. you'll need to synchronize the cardinal grammeters.

my recommendation is to avoid corner cutting by attempting this by relative motion with conductors and fluxes. it may take longer, but you'll get better results if you use a modial interaction from magneto reluctance. it's the only sure way to avoid capacitive duractance.

I'll pass this on to my son. [flapper] [flapper]

you may be experiencing inverse reactive current in the unilateral phase detractors. you'll need to synchronize the cardinal grammeters.

my recommendation is to avoid corner cutting by attempting this by relative motion with conductors and fluxes. it may take longer, but you'll get better results if you use a modial interaction from magneto reluctance. it's the only sure way to avoid capacitive duractance.

I don't know if you want to follow that advice. I put a flux capacitor in mine, played Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News, went back to 1955, played some Chuck Berry, hit a wrong note and ended up in the hotel room next to the noisy ice machine.

He said he didn't do anything different with the set up. Not sure about the different channels, I wasn't there, but I'm guessing he tried all channels.

I think LPguitarman found the issue: it's pretty easy to accidentally engage the FX loop on the back. You could recreate the issue intentionally at home.

I don't know if you want to follow that advice. I put a flux capacitor in mine, played Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News, went back to 1955, played some Chuck Berry, hit a wrong note and ended up in the hotel room next to the noisy ice machine.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!

Archived