Gibson Brands Forums

Sienna Burst!!! OMG

Carbonite

OK, so I have been looking at Gibson Custom's and ran across this color called Sienna Burst.

It is by FAR my favorite color to this point. I have decided this is the color I want, and I don't think I will change my mind.

Problem is, the only guitar I can find it on is the very one I first saw the color on:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-Shop-Custom-Les-Paul-Class-5-Quilt-Top?sku=517854

432285jpg.jpg

From what I can tell, this isn't a very popular model. I was looking at the 50th Anniversary 59 model and am fine with that price range. So this seems a little low and I believe you get what you pay for.

Does anybody know if there are other models out there with this color?

Is this color something that they have done before? Or since?

Do you think it will be on any future guitars?

And most of all, does anybody here have this color Les Paul that can put some pics up for me to salivate over?

Man, what a color.

That is a pretty sweet colour! What does this mean?

From what I can tell' date=' this isn't a very popular model. I was looking at the 50th Anniversary 59 model and am fine with that price range. [u']So this seems a little low and I believe you get what you pay for.[/u]

$4,400 seems low to you? You do realize that with a Quilt 5 you're paying A LOT of money for an overly figured top. Granted, the R9s cost ever more money but at least you get a solid slab of mahogany and not something full of holes.

That is a pretty sweet colour! What does this mean?

$4' date='400 seems low to you? You do realize that with a Quilt 5 you're paying A LOT of money for an overly figured top. Granted, the R9s cost ever more money but at least you get a solid slab of mahogany and not something full of holes. [/quote']

Yes I do realize. Thats why I said what I said. And why I am wondering if there are better models with this color.

Archived