Gibson Brands Forums

War Games Anyone

max2343

They are not shooting a missile to alaska... why are you people always so suspicious?

They are launching a satelite. They didnt threaten war, they said "if you take down our satelite we will asume it is a declaration of war and will respond will all our might" (whatever their might is... ) and they said that because the south koreans said they would not permit that thing to be launched.:-s

You guys should slow down a little, think things twice before going on some stupid crusade to liberate a vountry where there are no oil fields. Not everyone is out there to get you (at least not me! I dont have anything against any country). Chill out... relax, enjoy life.

Ha, what?. If this particular launch is allowed and is successful for them.

It will give them the capability to Launch a non-freindly all the way to Alaska and anywhere in between.

If they get pissed, and ever decide to "Awake a Sleeping Giant" with a Missile they will be able to do so.

"We will not and can not ever let them have this kinda capability".

Sorry if that enrages you. Maybe you just don't get-it.

Ha' date=' what?. If this particular launch is allowed and is successful for them.

It will give them the capability to Launch a non-freindly all the way to Alaska and anywhere in between.

[/quote']

What's the deal with shooting alaska? Isnt Palin there? They would do you guys a favor...+:-@

If they get pissed' date=' and ever decide to "Awake a Sleeping Giant" with a Missile they will be able to do so. [/quote']

Why should they get pissed? Those bastards have had nuclear cappabilities since the 90s and they never used them, why would they now? (considering no one does anything to piss them off)

"We will not and can not ever let them have this kinda capability".

Why is it that you dont want anyone else to be able to launch a misil (or have anything orbiting the earth)? I dont see a problem there... the only country that has actually used nuclear weapons against humans is the US' date=' and they did because they had to, there was no other option and in the long run it saved more lives.

Oh I do get it... but man, the cold war is over, you know?

Sorry if that enrages you. Maybe you just don't get-it.:-

Let's hope that a shooting war doesn't start in Korea, but technically we are still at war with North Korea. We have been operating under a cease fire since 1952 and the border between the two Koreas is one of the most mined and heavily "armed" borders in the world.

What makes North Korea so scary, is that they are run by a CRAZY dictator, son of the past CRAZY dictator, the millions of North Korean civialians are starving to death, the country has NO resources and can neither feed nor power themselves. With Kim Jong Il apparently getting closer to death, who knows who will take over the military when he checks out.

Wars are started for lots of reasons, but access to resources is one of the contributing factors to many wars. North Korea only has a few limited options for survival: War to unify the peninsula and capture the resources and wealth from the South, or a change in goverment so that they are accepted into the "family" of nations.

Why would North Korea want to launch a satellite? They only have state TV, and the people are not allowed to watch ANY news from outside the country. The military is not sophisticated enough to be able to use a satellite for very many reasons. The North Koreans don't have a need for a GPS system of their own, since they can access ours via available commercial recievers. So, the satellite launching appears to be a ruse. We can see what they are preparing to launch, and our analysts can pretty well determine what the missile will carry. The last missile they launched went over, or very close to Japan. It would appear to many analysts that N.K. does not intend to launch a satellite for peaceful, civilian purposes.

When the Los Alamos scientists exploded the first atomic bomb at the Trinity site, several of the scientists realized that the nuclear "genie" was out of the bottle. If we, the Americans, could engineer a bomb, then it was possible for anybody else to do the same. I don't beleive that the US has the right to prevent anyone else from developing nuclear weapons. We have them, as do several other countries. The fear then, is who will get the bomb? What kind of gov't will have control over and access to nuclear weapons?

If we let Iran develop and weaponize nuclear technology, what will they do with it? They have already stated that Israel MUST be wiped off of the earth. The Shiia sect of Islam wants to speed up the arrival of the 12th mahdi and nuclear war against Israel is the fastest way to do so. Do we let Iran do what they want to do?

North Korea, led by crazy, murderous, closed off, paranoid commies, wants to have the ability to launch nuclear weapons against their "enemies", so that they the gov't can stay in power. Do we wait for them to have the capability or do we stop them before millions die?

It's a crazy world. The problems are incredibly complex and the solutions are not always going to make everyone happy.

My .02

If you combine this with the fact that China played tag with one of our Navy ships today, what does this mean? It means we need Ronald Reagan back to stop all the BS in this world! Reagan wouldn't stand for all the BS. And he always referred to the US as the "shining city on the hill." Not the defeatest, antiAmerican rhetoric we hear from Obama.

Then, combine all this with the fact that we are now seeking discussions with the Taliban . . .

It worries me.

Thundergod-----"So what if they shoot a Missile into Alaska"

"They would be doing us Guys a Favor"

"Maybe I don't get-it"

No Thundergog, you were Kool at one time and now, Well Man I don't Know.

One thing for sure I do get, is that Red dot on your Forehead (in your Avitar)

is just a hole in your head. Dude.

Thundergod-----"So what if they shoot a Missile into Alaska"

No Thundergog' date=' you were Kool at one time and now, Well Man I don't Know.

One thing for sure I do get, is that Red dot on your Forehead (in your Avitar)

is just a hole in your head. Dude.[/quote']

THE BLASPHEMY!!! max2343, be prepared to be "disappeared."

See, Tgod made a point that some of us didn't agree with, but since we know Tgod and understand he IS a cool dude, we either let it slide or make our counterpoints, like adults. You had to go and get stupid and start saying bad things.

Not nice. =D>

BLASPHEMY, Be prepared to be "Disappeared" "Got Stupid" "Started saying bad things" "Not nice"

O.K

James Allen

hookersad.jpg

Why don't you chill and get you some from Craigslist or is it just going to be

WAR GAMES ?

Not nice at all... I was just giving an opinion from the outside... not because I wanted to start sh-t but for the guys to talk about it, I do like to know other peoples opinions and most of the time respect them regardless of sharing them or not.

Kool soo your not mad' date=' right. What-cha think my name was Mr. pappy and I was pushing china made Fakes or something.:D/ [/quote']

No, I actually thought you wanted to know peoples opinions and maybe debate them in an inteligent, mature and friendly manner.

My mistake :-$

By the way, welcome max

See, you started a very interesting topic, which made you sound somewhat concerned and intelligent. However, after your last post to me, I realize you must be young. I don't debate with teenagers. They haven't lived long enough to have an informed opinion.

Your last post made you seem like a twelve year old.

Now, if you will act less childish, I'd love a debate.

See' date=' you started a very interesting topic, which made you sound somewhat concerned and intelligent. However, after your last post to me, I realize you must be young. I don't debate with teenagers. They haven't lived long enough to have an informed opinion.

Your last post made you seem like a twelve year old.[/quote']

He is not a child... he is just crazy hehehehe...

anim_32.gif

See' date=' you started a very interesting topic, which made you sound somewhat concerned and intelligent. However, after your last post to me, I realize you must be young. I don't debate with teenagers. They haven't lived long enough to have an informed opinion.

Your last post made you seem like a twelve year old.

Now, if you will act less childish, I'd love a debate. [/quote']

You realized I am young and a teenager. Young I'm not.

000_4589.jpg

and you be surprised at some teenagers now a days.

Sometimes I do act childish (got-a say young at heart)

Besides I was playing around with a friend, Thundergod.

You should take a step back, and think first.

You have already insulted our President and myself and misjudged me.

Also you are too quick to start a war yourself.

Lighten up, Dude. This is only an online Forum.

You realized I am young and a teenager. Young I'm not.

000_4589.jpg

and you be surprised at some teenagers now a days.

Sometimes I do act childish (got-a say young at heart)

Besides I was playing around with a friend' date=' Thundergod.

You should take a step back, and think first.

You have already insulted our President and myself and misjudged me.

Also you are too quick to start a war yourself.

Lighten up, Dude. This is only an online Forum.[/quote']

I think I can take you, big fella. :D

1431073906_0f0220b934.jpg

I may have misjudged you, but I can't apologize on the insult to our new prez. Besides, there have been a lot of folks taking pot shots at some of us lately. I'm a little edgy.

Hey, ThunderGod, does this mean I'm gonna be disappeared?

Archived