Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson J-45 Studio

F.Rogers

I recently bought a J45 Studio and found it to be a really great instrument. I've been playing guitar for over 30 years playing al kinds of guitars including Ovation, Martin and hand made instruments. I have never been so comfortable with a guitar, it plays so well feels so well and is a true extension of myself. I may have been lucky to get this particular guitar but I dont really think so. I would be very interested to hear for people who have had experience of the J45 Studio and take on board their experiences and comments. Many thanks. F.Rogers

On 9/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, Proclaimer888 said:

Congrats on that cool J45.  More pics would be nice!!  What part of Ireland are you from??  

Many thanks for your message. I live in Doorus, County Galway, near the village of Kinvara. A beautiful place to live too. I'll arrange more pics soon ok. Again many thanks.

9 hours ago, kelly campbell said:

BEAUTIFUL...Congratulations...I think they are great guitars.  Welcome.

I could not agree with you more, I'm so happy with it and its a pity it took so long for me to realise the playability and beauty of Gibson acoustic guitars. Thanks for the message by the way.

On 9/21/2019 at 2:16 PM, fortyearspickn said:

Truly a beauty!   

Welcome Aboard....  hope you settle in here and join our many conversations on Gibsons, etc.

We may not always agree on everything - but I know we all agree - you have a keeper ! 

Many thanks for the welcoming note its much appreciated. I look forward to being a keen contributer to this site.