Gibson Brands Forums

FLOYD ROSE HARD TAIL?

rockerjosh69

OK GUITARISTS๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธย i got this whole damned .guitar disassembled, every screw, spring, and knob. Hell even the Floyd Rose Locking tremolo is in piecesย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅฝ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ”ฉโš™๏ธโš™๏ธ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ. i do believe i am ready ready to reassemble this beast. First thing I am gonna do is install the Floyd Rose floating bridge๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ. so here is my question for all you GUITAR HEADS out there young and old ..... WHAT CAN I DO TO THIS FLOYD ROSE FLOATING BRIDGE SO IT STAYS IN ONE SPOT??? LIKE A GOOD OLD HARDTAIL??????

ย 

1 hour ago, rct said:

Put it together and trade it for a guitar that doesn't have one.

rct

Yeah, that's what I would do, I found the hard way if you try and make something on a guitar do something that it doesn't naturally do, you end up breaking it or something....

• Like 2