Gibson Brands Forums

The new kid in town

Nice to meet you all. I'm a US educated German living in Norway whose favorite bands play Fender guitars and amps and who still prefers Gibsons and Marshalls. So I guess I'll be able to bring some confusion and contradiction to the table.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2021 at 7:02 AM, Threepwood said:

Nice to meet you all. I'm a US educated German living in Norway whose favorite bands play Fender guitars and amps and who still prefers Gibsons and Marshalls. So I guess I'll be able to bring some confusion and contradiction to the table.

Welcome aboard Threepwood, You will find a little of all guitars and amps here. Gibson may be first love but many have fender, Martin and a whole lot more. I have 6 different brands. 

This lady takes her seat on the airliner next to a nicely-dressed gentleman, and straps herself in. 

He turns and inquires, "Traveling for business, or pleasure?"

She responds, "Pleasure. I'm headed to a convention of nymphomaniacs."
She then turned and smiled. 

"My name is Trudy, and I'm very much attracted to men who are US educated Germans living in Norway whose favorite bands play Fender guitars and amps, but who still prefer Gibsons and Marshalls.   What's your name?"

He cleared his throat, and tipped his hat, "Well, ma'am, my name is Helmut Johansen, but my friends from Georgetown University call me Stevie Ray Foghat!"

😬

Okay, I'm gonna shut up now. 
😑