Gibson Brands Forums

Mystery Gibson

WeAre138

I have this Gibson acoustic that my girlfriend gave me that she said some girl found it in a dumpster. I can not for the life of me find any info about it's history. If anyone has any pointers, please let me know, I've tried looking up the serial number to no avail. I would greatly appreciate any input. Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WeAre138 said:

I have this Gibson acoustic that my girlfriend gave me that she said some girl found it in a dumpster. I can not for the life of me find any info about it's history. If anyone has any pointers, please let me know, I've tried looking up the serial number to no avail. I would greatly appreciate any input. Thank you!

It's an illusion - there is no Gibson, , , not even a guitar. You have nothing and all you do is to dream up the notes between your empty hands. 

You should try the International Mirage Forum, , , , which for obvious reasons is bit hard to find. . 

Here's an Ovation I saw there ~ Black And White Frame clipart - Rectangle, Square, Circle, transparent clip  art

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, zombywoof said:

Don't laugh.  I snagged a guitar found in a dumpster.  It was a ca. 1940 Regal Jumbo 12 string.  

I am not laughing, ZW - someone found an old busted LG1 years ago, glued it all up and sold it to me on Ebay!

BluesKing777.