Gibson Brands Forums

Get Back

Sgt. Pepper

3 hours ago, kidblast said:

hmmm yes,,  but I actually like LTR,  kind of beat watching yoko knit... 🙂

I still can not figure out why Peter Jackson actually thought that it added value to the Get Back doc ? John's reasoning behind the whole Yoko next to him 24/7 was so ludacris. Most people have to come home from work, and discuss what they did all day, we don't have to. You were working John, leave lady that sings like cats are being tortured at home. Should the wives and girlfriends come by the studio ever now and then. Of course, but all damn day every day - NO.

It did make me laugh when Linda got caught on tape saying she was glad she's a woman, so she wouldn't have to go Vietnam or in the Army. And she admitted to being caught saying it. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 7/15/2022 at 10:14 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

I still can not figure out why Peter Jackson actually thought that it added value to the Get Back doc ? John's reasoning behind the whole Yoko next to him 24/7 was so ludacris. Most people have to come home from work, and discuss what they did all day, we don't have to. You were working John, leave lady that sings like cats are being tortured at home. Should the wives and girlfriends come by the studio ever now and then. Of course, but all damn day every day - NO.

It did make me laugh when Linda got caught on tape saying she was glad she's a woman, so she wouldn't have to go Vietnam or in the Army. And she admitted to being caught saying it. 

And Yoko just sat there and stared. The girl from  "The ring" was less creepy.