Gibson Brands Forums

Chris Cornell = Thumbs Up!

heymisterk

Hi All,

Just saw Chris Cornell's solo show and it was great. Lest you be afraid of his new album (and it's definitely an acquired taste), he throws in most of his Soundgarden hits (if you can count them as such) and a healthy dose of Audioslave as well. And...well, this is a Gibson website...I didn't see anything BUT Gibson guitars during the whole THREE HOUR show...

Bottom line...If you're a fan of Soundgarden, it's definitely worth it...

Hi All' date='

Just saw Chris Cornell's solo show and it was great. Lest you be afraid of his new album (and it's definitely an acquired taste), he throws in most of his Soundgarden hits (if you can count them as such) and a healthy dose of Audioslave as well. And...well, this is a Gibson website...I didn't see anything BUT Gibson guitars during the whole THREE HOUR show...

Bottom line...If you're a fan of Soundgarden, it's definitely worth it...[/quote']

+1

I was a huge fan of Audioslave.

What channel was it on?

Hi All' date='

Bottom line...If you're a fan of Soundgarden, it's definitely worth it...[/quote']

How about some links?

That would be cool.

Legendary singer, colossal *** hole.

Love his work though.

Whatever happened to Thayil?

Haven't seen or heard from him in years.

Maybe he's hanging around the house conducting chemical research on his catalog sales income...

Archived