Gibson Brands Forums

Thrash metal is making a come back!

dem00n

Many metalheads belived thrash metal was going to die. As the genre was dieing a thrash metal band came out of nowhere and brong it back to life...their name is Evile. Many hardcore Slayer/Metallica/Anthrax/Megadeth belive that this band evile is bringing thrash metal back to life, their ablum Enter the Grave sounds like early metallica and slayer. Crazy *** solos, badass bass lines, good drums and a singer that sounds like the devil. Many fans belive the song Enter the Grave is the new Raining blood...could this be true...

Thrasher...

Enter the Grave...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZvBlk4PL8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh....Not bad....I'll stick with Slayer though....It's cool to see the one guitarist using a Moser Bastard V....I got one of those with a set of Blackouts in it...Plays great...and on the subject of Neal Moser....He's one of the coolest guys I've ever met....He's been teaching me how to make neck-thru guitars for the past week and a half.

Eh....Not bad....I'll stick with Slayer though....It's cool to see the one guitarist using a Moser Bastard V....I got one of those with a set of Blackouts in it...Plays great...and on the subject of Neal Moser....He's one of the coolest guys I've ever met....He's been teaching me how to make neck-thru guitars for the past week and a half.

Are you serious...Neal Moser is teaching you how to make guitars...god dammint.

Yeah....He offers classes....Just go to his site and there's a whole page on it...It's not cheap' date=' but you learn a lot...Besides...it's Neal Moser....I mean...you can't beat that, the guy is a legend in the world of guitar building.[/quote']

Your right he is a legend in guitar building...one day.

Many metalheads belived thrash metal was going to die. As the genre was dieing a thrash metal band came out of nowhere and brong it back to life...their name is Evile. Many hardcore Slayer/Metallica/Anthrax/Megadeth belive that this band evile is bringing thrash metal back to life' date=' their ablum Enter the Grave sounds like early metallica and slayer. Crazy *** solos, badass bass lines, good drums and a singer that sounds like the devil. Many fans belive the song Enter the Grave is the new Raining blood...could this be true...

Thrasher...

Enter the Grave...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZvBlk4PL8

[/quote']

I blew off listening to this stuff yesterday but, as of now, I'm glad I did. They remind me of Haunting the Chapel-era Slayer but with more polish and less Satan. Very cool! Thanks for the tip!

dude' date=' i love death and kreator and sodom and all that good ole' sh!t[/quote']

Death is my ****ing fav band...im still trying to learn about old death metal like old morbid angel, atheist and such.

you know about kreator right?

no not much of em but i know they did alot in the old death metal era. It hard to find their **** in cds near me i cant find one yet...ill order one from a store this week.

Archived