Gibson Brands Forums

What Guitar related presents did Santa bring this year?

On 1/8/2024 at 10:38 AM, sparquelito said:

I got some new shoes.

I technically use them to walk into the music room where the guitars hang, so they are technically guitar-related. 

😐

hGo4J4q.png

You'll now move around the guitar room quicker!

I wear slippers.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 3:43 PM, swampash said:

I must have been a good boy this year as Santa was very kind.

Positive grid Spark Go desktop amp.  All the effects and amp models in a little powerhouse of an amp. The perfect amp for when you just want to noodle away on the sofa with your guitar.

Lime 6 HX One multi effects pedal. The second last piece of the puzzle that is my pedal board. Rather than have multiple delay pedals (or many many more) staged differently, you just need one

Marrs' Guitars. Probably the most beautiful coffee table book I've ever seen of all the guitars in my hero;s collection.

The Cult Love t-shirt, a nice one from my son of one of my favorite albums.

ygwKNds.jpg

I bought my brother in law that Positive Grid Go amp..  Not for xmas but for his birthday.. I spoke to him today and he absolutely loves it. He says he has used it with headphones and apparently the sounds, even the preset ones are really good quality...  He also says it gets tracks from Spotify and Youtube you can use to jam along too and it has an AI auto jam feature which puts drums and bass to whatever you are playing so it jams along with you and has an 8 hour battery life.. Also as its mainly done through your phone you have a fairly simple touch screen interface for it too... Im thinking of getting one myself now.

Edited by Rabs
  • Like 2