Gibson Brands Forums

From The Man Himself

Slogold

When i met Jimmy Page outside his home he invited all of us in his house and showed us his Guitars and tells the stories behind them he is a very genuine type of guy real down to earth and friendly.

You met JIMMY PAGE, THE GREATEST ROCK GUITARIST OF ALL TIME!?!?!!????!!?

When i met Jimmy Page outside his home he invited all of us in his house and showed us his Guitars and told the stories behind them he is a very genuine type of guy real down to earth and friendly.

What i like about Jimmy is that even though you are star struck he talks to you like he has known you for years.

Dude!!!!!!

When i met Jimmy Page outside his home he invited all of us in his house and showed us his Guitars and told the stories behind them he is a very genuine type of guy real down to earth and friendly.

What i like about Jimmy is that even though you are star struck he talks to you like he has known you for years.

Fact is basement was stoned and it was really Slash without his hat and he showed him around a hard rock cafe.

The thing I found interesting is just the simple fact that they are handling a guitar that by itself is worth $300K. Attach the Jimmy Page factor and that guitar is probably worth at least a million.

And the guy still plays it. Wow!

Archived