Gibson Brands Forums

didn't want to worry ya'll

harmonicchaos

I'm probably gonna be leaving...I'm sure I'll lurk and maybe come back eventually.

I hate these "I'm leaving threads" but I remember Gilliangirl making a thread a while back checking to see if I was okay because I hadn't posted in a while. I said then that I'd make a little public announcement if I planned to do that so everybody knew I was ok.

I'm tired of this alias. I already tried coming back 'reborn' once. If I do try it again, It will be much more on the sly.

All righty... so any last words?

Do. You-a. Speak-a. The. English? No comprehendo...

Excuse me stewardess...I speak nonsense...

Why? While you gone tell ant m to let ole yeller out.

While you are away from the forums, please ask Auntie Em to let Ol' Yeller out so that he may respond to the call of nature only to later be shot by his owner.

Well now - is this the same harmonicchaos who we all rallied to support back in early February this year. At his wits end and having a hard time at home with the domestic situation and the family fighting and the feuding parents and the unhappiness and stuff?

Is this the same harmonicchaos that Thermionik came out of 999 limbo to call for some kind words and support to be shown to a brother in need, so the Acoustic folk gave him forum hugs and kind words to help him through his hour of need?

And now he's tired of all that, want's a new ID, has a hair-toss when his new ID is guessed. Blah, blah, blah.

Good to know you're better kid. Amazing what a couple of months has done.

Sorry about getting pushed out of the closet with the user-name. It was fun to watch, at your expense I guess.

We will miss ya. And await your resurrection? So are you pulling a Jeebus: dying only to be resurrected in a different form? You believe that bologna? Ok, suit yourself. :D

Did the little bugger PM anyone if/when it was coming back?

Don't sniff too many paint fumes. i did that once... which explains my user-name.

Archived