Gibson Brands Forums

Would I get Banned If......

Steven Tari

If I put a short of a Blond laying on her belly on the beach and a burro is behind her. So when she gets told about the burro and she turns around the burro points his male muscel at her? Would that make someone upset enough to band me? Just wondering, just in case I have some material like that.8-[

Nope just trying to start something thats not talken political or religen. To many serious people.Ya'll talk like OLD People. Worry Worry Worry.Lets talk DOOM. What new thing have they come out with thats going to kill me. Oh Me Oh My. Some Day I'm Going To Die. Don't know when, But Damnnation I'm Going to worry about it untill it really happens.

If I put a short of a Blond laying on her belly on the beach and a burro is behind her. So when she gets told about the burro and she turns around the burro points his male muscel at her? Would that make someone upset enough to band me? Just wondering' date=' just in case I have some material like that.:) [/quote']

I don't know much about 'uman psychology so I'm having trouble determining whether you really want to post the material, or just want to know if it's offensive enough to warrant banning. So then I wonder..."why" would you be interested...in either. If you wanted to post it, why wouldn't you just do so? Of course, then I begin considering the various reasons one might have for wanting to post something like that in HERE in the first place. And I just come back to the same place. A big question mark.

I guess I don't care whether you post something like that. And I don't care whether you get banned for it. The whole thing seems very strange to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. =P~

Nope just trying to start something thats not talken political or religen. To many serious people.Ya'll talk like OLD People. Worry Worry Worry.Lets talk DOOM. What new thing have they come out with thats going to kill me. Oh Me Oh My. Some Day I'm Going To Die. Don't know when' date=' But Damnnation I'm Going to worry about it untill it really happens. [/quote']

Try to relax, Steven. Everything's gonna be alright. Or not. And, if it is...and if you survive all the horrible things that come your way, someday you'll be...(get ready for it)...OLD! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Archived