Gibson Brands Forums

Lets make an effort!

Flight959

Guys/Gals :-({|=

The disputes between members (The regulars) including me are becoming more of an issue! Obviously we don't all agree on the same things and as adults we all have our own individual opinions. Lets ALL make an effort to get on with each other and stop *****in! so we can make the Gibson forums (Including the lounge) the best Gibby forum!

Let me be the first to say "sorry" if I have pi55ed anyone off, lets smooth it over and have a laugh again!!

Lets hope you people follow suit!

Regards

Flight959 :-k

Guys/Gals =D>

The disputes between members (The regulars) including me are becoming more of an issue! Obviously we don't all agree on the same things and as adults we all have our own individual opinions. Lets ALL make an effort to get on with each other and stop *****in! so we can make the Gibson forums (Including the lounge) the best Gibby forum!

Let me be the first to say "sorry" if I have pi55ed anyone off' date=' lets smooth it over and have a laugh again!!

Regards

Flight959 =D> [/quote']

Canadian Club + Mountain Dew = harmonious exchange of ideas on many levels without the guilt of controversy

Guys/Gals =D>

Let me be the first to say "sorry" if I have pi55ed anyone off' date=' lets smooth it over and have a laugh again!!

Regards

Flight959 =D> [/quote']

No!

Guys/Gals =D>

Regards

Flight959 =P~ [/quote']

I'm indisputable. Will that do? =D>

I hope I pissed on everyone in the room.

Other than that, "Eye Apollog eyez too!" Especially to Flight. I'm sorry, You never left.

No wait, that's supposed to read; "I'm sorry." You never left!

Just kidding. You should have said earlier that you liked Canadian Club + Mountain Dew.

Can't stand the stuff myself, but you should have said it earlier.

~peace

Archived