Cool Gadgets

FirstMeasure

Yeah,

I got me two of these,

A metal one and a normal plastic one.

350Hz_Pro_Metal_Top.jpg

Techno_Top.jpg

Weblink for powerball website http://www.powerballs.com/index.php?m=Home

Great for building strength in your hands and arms. =D>)

I try to do 9000 rpm for as long as i can each hand, 3 times twice a day, '2mins ish per turn'.

Builds up good stamina too.

Cant play guitar for sh*t for 20 mins after though!

watch this guy do 16k+ rpm

I can do 11.5k rpm at a push with the plastic one.

Website Speil

Totally non-impact at low speeds and medically recommended, NSD Powerball is a masterful creator of soothing, theraputic resistance with which to rehabilitate RSI & Carpal Tunnel conditions or strengthen broken bones.

At higher speeds, the pulverising forces building from within its core are key to a powerful muscle building process in the forearms, triceps, biceps and shoulders, making it an ideal training product for all sports enthusiasts and body builders alike.

The fact that you'll go "wow!" the first time you put a live one into your hand and then find it impossible to put down again is merely the icing on a very sweet cake! :-)

Personal Soundtrack Shirt

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/a5bf/

Background Music for YOUR Life

Does your life seem dull and uninteresting compared to the drama and action of movies and television? Here at ThinkGeek Labs™ we've examined this phenomenon carefully. With the bevy of reality TV shows and humdrum movies we quickly decided that what people do in real life is NOT significantly less exciting than what fictional characters on the screen experience... but for some reason, real life just SEEMS much more boring. However, after days of extensive highly-scientific double blind testing we were able to discover the difference... Background Music! Your real life experiences just don't have the needed dramatic soundtrack to back them up. Whether you're brushing your teeth, walking your dog or chatting up that cute girl in chemistry class you need the appropriate music and sound effects to enhance the experience. Fortunately we've developed the solution for this irritating life boredom problem with the Personal Soundtrack Shirt.

Make Your Ordinary Life More Exciting

The Personal Soundtrack Shirt is an amazing new wearable audio solution that features a working speaker embedded into the front of the shirt. When you push the appropriate button on the pocketable remote you get music or sound effects appropriate for any situation... everything from drum roll, to cat call whistle, to western showdown. Check out the chart below to see the extensive list of built in sounds and suggestions on using them for dramatic punctuation in your everyday life.

0a5b_personal_soundtrack_shirt.jpg

0a5b_personal_soundtrack_shirt_remote.jpg

My favorite little musical 'gadget' for the past 10 years.

EBow.jpg

=P~ I love my Ebow! Using one with a delay makes for some really cool sounds.

I like this thing:

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Mikey-Professional-Recorder/dp/B001FBL2SW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1241625060&sr=8-1

You plug it into your iPod and it turns it into a stereo recorder. It's a pretty valuable tool so that you don't miss a cool riff when you're practicing. It's also not bad at recording song demos with the band, or a live gig...

Archived