Gibson Brands Forums

VOX Tonelab LE in da house.

AXE®

Tease !!! Thanks Mick...:-

IMG_1227.jpg

Now you got me wanting one of those things... It's not reacched GAS proportions yet' date=' but it will (and I bet you when things get GASsy, they will be out of it for months on my local vox dealer default_eusa_wall.gif )

Any of you guys got the chance to try one of these yet? tonelab ST smaller version of the LE (and by smaller I mean less than 1/4 of the size:-s , but with more than 1/3 the features:-k , at more than 1/2 the price](*,) ).

But it looks interesting... (specially the USB connection)

EDIT: I'd like it way more if it didn't have that expression pedal... an expression pedal must be a full size pedal, if not, it only ads cheapness to the unit, if they ditched the expression pedal, this unit would be great for people that don't want the whole thing but just the "multi preamp and dist box with a tube and memory banks" thing. with the cappability of recording via USB. It would be perfect.

Link

http://www.voxamps.com/us/pedals/tonelabst/

Pic

vox_musikmesse_tonelabst.jpg

Looks like it's just chock full of tricks Axe. I'm just a little jealous.

To tell the truth, I'm still figuring out the Digitech GNX3 I've had for about 3 years now.

That seems to be the major drawback to these multi effect setups, but once you get them tuned in, they can be awesome.

Looks like it's just chock full of tricks Axe. I'm just a little jealous.

To tell the truth' date=' I'm still figuring out the Digitech GNX3 I've had for about 3 years now.

That seems to be the major drawback to these multi effect setups, but once you get them tuned in, they can be awesome.[/quote']

The ToneLab is so so much easer to work with more like your amp and pedals not so much scrolling looking for stuff.

The ToneLab is so so much easer to work with more like your amp and pedals not so much scrolling looking for stuff.

Never seen one before, so I'm guessing they're new?

Archived