Gibson Brands Forums

The Holy Hand Grenade I implore thee.

Homz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you want to hang yourself over a joke? Plus your fat *** would probably break an E strings just like your fat *** wife would break a G string.

OVER THE LINE........................

Mods?

This is uncalled for. I'm calling for a ban of this loser idiot.

Period.

Murph.

OVER THE LINE........................

Mods?

This is uncalled for. I'm calling for a ban of this loser idiot.

Period.

Murph.

I vote NO. He's funny. Find a sense of humor Murph. If your to establish this as an insult you would need to verify that Neo is not fat. Well I've seen his pic. Nuff said.

I vote NO. He's funny. Find a sense of humor Murph. If you to establish this as an insult you would need to verify that Neo is not fat. Well I've seen his pic. Nuff said.

I think you just want another leftist on your side. You really only got, Hoyt makes himself look very stupid...almost like biden.

I vote NO. He's funny. Find a sense of humor Murph. If your to establish this as an insult you would need to verify that Neo is not fat. Well I've seen his pic. Nuff said.

Wrong Homz.

He insulted Neo's WIFE.

THAT is over the line.

If you don't agree with that, you'd better watch for insults about your children.

Best of luck, pal.

Murph.

I think you just want another leftist on your side. You really only got' date=' Hoyt makes himself look very stupid...almost like biden.[/quote']

Take note of who drew first blood. I shall rise above the slander and simple say a prayer for your soul.

"Oh mighty god forgive him for he knows not what he does."

Wrong Homz.

He insulted Neo's WIFE.

THAT is over the line.

If you don't agree with that' date=' you'd better watch for insults about your children.

Best of luck, pal.

Murph.[/quote']

Hey i didn't tell her to keep eating those Big Macs and Hot Dogs, If any one is to blame for her weight it is your Noose making butt buddy NeoConDom.

Wrong Homz.

He insulted Neo's WIFE.

THAT is over the line.

If you don't agree with that' date=' you'd better watch for insults about your children.

Best of luck, pal.

Murph.[/quote']

Ok, I give where did he insult Neo's wife? C/p it for me. Because I can't find it.

Wrong Homz.

He insulted Neo's WIFE.

THAT is over the line.

Best of luck, pal.

Murph.[/quote']

Have to agree with that!+:-@

Why do you want to hang yourself over a joke? Plus your fat *** would probably break an E strings just like your fat *** wife would break a G string.

Here ya go Homz....

Archived