Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Thinking About Becoming A Liberal.

Murph

C'mon out the the Arizona desert and the NeoCon Compound!

I have a couch King Matthew can crash on for a couple nights - until he gets a job!

:-)

Mrs. Neo is a most gracious host' date=' excellent cook, and exemplary housekeeper - just don't do anything stupid....

=P~

[/quote']

What makes your house a "compound"?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What makes your house a "compound"?

Security.

Jim Jones' date=' David Koresh; these kind of nice folks called their homes compounds. [/quote']

Liberals in online forums created that illusion, I simply took it and ran with it.

Just another way to piss them off and get them spitting on their computer monitor while pounding their keyboard.

Bluemoon professes an extreme distaste for politics, conservatives, guns, religion, and anything not of The Left.

Still he follows me around the forum like a puppy, asking 'innocent' questions with his desired answer already formed.

Makes my job easy...

Wow' date=' I just joined the liberals yesterday and today I got my secret decoder ring, and my free subscriptions to the Village Voice and the NYT. I have discovered yet another reason why it makes sense to join Homz' party! The Village Voice ROCKS!

http://www.villagevoice.com/[/quote']

KSG…glad to hear that you received your decoder ring. Did you read the manual yet? Unfortunately, when you wear it the cut/paste function on your keyboard is rendered inoperable. This means you will have to form your own opinions. It is not easy, but it will get better with time.

No that's not your stance on abortion. Your stance on abortion is to call people murderers who simply have a different opinion on the matter. You think you have some sort of moral high ground. You don't.

+1

Liberals in online forums created that illusion' date=' I simply took it and ran with it.

Just another way to piss them off and get them spitting on their computer monitor while pounding their keyboard.

Bluemoon professes an extreme distaste for politics, conservatives, guns, religion, and anything not of The Left.

Still he follows me around the forum like a puppy, asking 'innocent' questions with his desired answer already formed.

Makes my job easy...

[/quote']

Really.

I love politics

I don't mind conservatives

I used to own a 357--don't really have problems with guns

I am OK with religion until someone tries to preach to me

I don't agree with everything on the left

And I follow Homz around. You just happen to be always lurking at the same time.

Liberals in online forums created that illusion' date=' I simply took it and ran with it.

Makes my job easy...

[/quote']

You know why you never actually get me Pi$$ing mad? Because I know you have the capacity to say so when you have been had. It actually happened last night, but you didn't admit that one. But, it has happened (that you admitted) on two other occasions, that I have seen. I think it's a mark of character to admit when you know your wrong.

Others here, I've never seen it from. And yes I've admitted I was wrong several times, perhaps even dozens of times.

KSG…glad to hear that you received your decoder ring. Did you read the manual yet? Unfortunately' date=' when you wear it the cut/paste function on your keyboard is rendered inoperable. This means you will have to form your own opinions. It is not easy, but it will get better with time.

[/quote']

Thanks Moonie! It's awesome to be one of you! I don't need to argue my liberal points, they are liberal, therefore they are correct. You guys have an AWESOME team!

Thanks Moonie! It's awesome to be one of you! I don't need to argue my liberal points' date=' they are liberal, therefore they are correct. You guys have an AWESOME team![/quote']

not points...opinions.

You know why you never actually get me Pi$$ing mad? Because I know you have the capacity to say so when you have been had. It actually happened last night' date=' but you didn't admit that one. But, it has happened (that you admitted) on two other occasions, that I have seen. I think it's a mark of character to admit when you know your wrong.

Others here, I've never seen it from. And yes I've admitted I was wrong several times, perhaps even dozens of times.

[/quote']

Neo,

I'm new to the liberal's big tent, so I'm not as evolved as Comrade Homz. I think that you and all the other Right Wing Nut Jobs are worse than jack booted Nazis, goose stepping over the corpses of the poor just to enrich yourselves. Shame on you!O:)

Neo' date='

I'm new to the liberal's big tent, so I'm not as evolved as Comrade Homz. I think that you and all the other Right Wing Nut Jobs are worse than jack booted Nazis, goose stepping over the corpses of the poor just to enrich yourselves. Shame on you!O:) [/quote']

The difference is I actually use my own brain. For better or worse. You only copy/paste the ideas of others. Most of which come from dubious sources' date=' full of half truths. Than you expect others to take your seriously. If my points are idiotic then at the very least they're mine. Good and bad.

BTW other then history what was the other half of your double major. [/quote']

Wow' date=' I just joined the liberals yesterday and today I got my secret decoder ring, and my free subscriptions to the Village Voice and the NYT. I have discovered yet another reason why it makes sense to join Homz' party! The Village Voice ROCKS!

http://www.villagevoice.com/[/quote']

KSG...

I think you are ruining Murph's joke. You stole his idea and have ran it into the ground. You really need to find your inner creativity so you can better express your own ideas.

KSG...

I think you are ruining Murph's joke. You stole his idea and have ran it into the ground. You really need to find your inner creativity so you can better express your own ideas.

I have found my new home in your party Moonie. No ideas required, no logical defense of my position required, no facts required. I freakin love it! Murph was right, I should have joined a long time ago. When do we get our free money?

I have found my new home in your party Moonie. No ideas required' date=' no logical defense of my position required, no facts required. I freakin love it! Murph was right, I should have joined a long time ago. When do we get our free money?[/quote']

There is one more step. It requires a visit to Barney Frank's office.

Archived