Gibson Brands Forums

Pentagon: No plans to end don't ask-don't tell

NeoConMan

So you still have no legit answer to my question?

I GAVE you a legit answer.

To piss off Liberals who wouldn't know torture from a haircut - and you're a prime example!

:-)

By the way' date=' just wondering' date=' were those 3 Muslims ever given a trial to prove their guilt [/quote'']

What the hell are you talking about?

That's the stupidest question I've heard in a while, CLEARLY demonstrating your complete and utter lack of knowledge on the subject of wartime conduct of operations.

If you don't like it, and it pisses you off, fine.... but to start barking out stupid sh!t (innocent until proven guilty?) on a subject you OBVIOUSLY do not understand does nothing but illuminate you as a clueless fool.

Left to me they would sit in an empty cell' date=' by themselves. Given zero entertainment. Until they decide to talk. No talk is better then "what do you want me to tell you" talk.[/quote']

Ah yes, Time Out for terrorists.

By golly, THAT'LL show 'em!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I can't wait until you have children....

:-

Oh by the way' date=' about your shirt, Who cares? [/quote']

I don't care in the least, but it's great for stimulating dialogue with like-minded people.

The NRA convention had people asking me by the dozens where I got it - I could have sold hundreds!

I let them all know they should attend more gun shows, that's where most of my wardrobe comes from.

Funny how it attracts people who DO care.

They are like moths drawn to a flame - they can't help themselves.

(Kinda like you and a handful of others on this forum)

They take it upon themselves to confront me in public and "educate" me and it never goes as they anticipated.

if you saw someone with a "Liberal' date=' Gun Hater, Gay Activist, Enviromentalist, Pro-Choice, Any questions?" shirt on, can you say with a straight face that you wouldnt think they are an *** hole and cocky about their beliefs?[/quote']

I've encountered people as you describe many times, since I'm very active in politics.

Hey, if they walk the walk and stand on their convictions I'll grant them some respect - especially if they are articulate.

Most of them are simply idiots.

Oh to answer your previous statement about me being brain damaged' date=' you technically got that 1 right (so the doctors speculate). Ritalin

Now THERE'S something to brag about!

Looks like it fails to have the desired effect when you're near a computer keyboard though.

Just sayin'.....

Yep, once again your attempts to show me a thing or two leave you looking like a fool in front of the world.

Now THERE'S something to brag about!

Looks like it fails to have the desired effect when you're near a computer keyboard though.

Just sayin'.....

Yep' date=' once again your attempts to show me a thing or two leave you looking like a fool in front of the world.

[/quote'] ARRRAGH!!! I just get you so steamed !!!!! :- ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) . Wow you seriously need to lighten up. I can picture it now, you punching your monitor, yelling my name (or Homz etc etc etc). Again, no legit answer on waterboarding. THEN I love the part about "Innocent until proven guilty? What are you crazy?!". Riiiiiiiight, because that hasnt been the standard we have gone by for centuries huh? I just love how you deny the truth. You just blatantly and knowingly lie. I have just about reached the conclusion that you are on the GOP payroll. Because so much of what you say cant possibly be believed by rational people. Thus, I will treat what you say as intentional lying. O:) O:) O:) O:)

Then to show what a great guy you are, like you always say you are (no ego problem O:) ), you make fun of me bringing up how I used to take Ritalin like 23-24 years ago as a child. Which I (and doctors) believe may have affected my nervous system adversely. See in the eyes of an egomaniac, thats perceived as bragging. Because crazy people tend to see themselves in others. If you think for a second that I feel that is something to brag about, you are more nuts then I ever thought you were. Oh wait, maybe you have a God complex. Of course. Why should I question your almighty wisdom? Now, understanding that you are God Almighty, can you find enough forgiveness in that black heart for little ol me? How about a hug?

P.S. What are the "desired effects" of Ritalin use? Cant wait to hear this!

Hey bol' date=' We are all entitled to our opinion and that's cool and all...but these three Muslims that were waterboarded were some very BAD dudes...we didn't give them a trial, because we used techniques to track them, listen in on their conversations, spy on them and stuff, that is only legal when done outside the USA.

Spys and the intelligence agencies don't play by the same rules overseas that they do in their home country...But you can rest assured that these 3 Muslims weren't captured, interrogated and treated roughly, just because they were Muslims or Arabs or any other race...

One of these men was the "mastermind" behind 9/11 and gave up information that allowed our folks to stop other potential attacks...[/quote'] I see. Interesting. I ask a question and KSG gives an answer. Neo starts insulting. Don't ya love it? I suppose that addresses my point KSG. If they had solid proof that these guys did something wrong, i see zero problem with locking them up. Problem I can see happening would be people in these countries just telling the US troops that someone they dont like did or said "yada yada". With no proof. Its tricky business for sure. Don't agree with the methods but can't say I don't like the result. I guess this is one of those fences thats hard to ride. Treat prisoners well but get as much information from them as you can.

I see. Interesting. I ask a question and KSG gives an answer. Neo starts insulting. Don't ya love it? I suppose that addresses my point KSG. If they had solid proof that these guys did something wrong' date=' i see zero problem with locking them up. Problem I can see happening would be people in these countries just telling the US troops that someone they dont like did or said "yada yada". With no proof. Its tricky business for sure. Don't agree with the methods but can't say I don't like the result. I guess this is one of those fences thats hard to ride. Treat prisoners well but get as much information from them as you can. [/quote']

It's all shaky business, we picked up some chinese Uighars that were turned in to the Pakis and the CIA. These Uighars were turned in to "authorities" or picked up by "authorities" because of a bounty system that we and the Pakis have in place.

Apparently, these Uighars have a bone to pick with the Chinese Communists who are trying to destroy their culture and history. The Uighars were apparently not fighting against the coalition troops, but were picked up armed in Afghanistan, training with the Taliban. We've been holding them at Gitmo for over 3 years now, NO other country wants them, they may or may not be dangerous...what do we do with them?

There are some politicians, the ACLU and the ICRC, who want them released onto the American streets....

ARRRAGH!!! I just get you so steamed !!!!!
Um' date=' no.....

Wow you seriously need to lighten up.
Are you kidding?

You're funny as hell!

I can picture it now' date=' you punching your monitor, yelling my name (or Homz etc etc etc).[/quote']Sorry, never happens.

I know you want to think it does, but you're so wrong about everything else - and you KEEP TYPING!

Again' date=' no legit answer on waterboarding.[/quote']Again, I GAVE you the answer. Wake up.

THEN I love the part about "Innocent until proven guilty? What are you crazy?!". Riiiiiiiight' date=' because that hasnt been the standard we have gone by for centuries huh?[/quote']No, it has not.

Name another country who uses that phrase now. It is in our court system that we use it - in NO WAY does it apply to ANYTHING on the battlefield or anybody we see as an enemy combatant.

Most other countries still do not observe such a concept in their legal system, but you're clueless about the one here...

I just love how you deny the truth. You just blatantly and knowingly lie.
Prove it' date=' liar.

That's a pretty bold accusation to make, and rather insulting. Fxxx off.

I have just about reached the conclusion that you are on the GOP payroll.
They don't pay me, I volunteer.

What do YOU do for a day job, hobby, or public good?

Because so much of what you say cant possibly be believed by rational people.
Define rational.

Do you have a job? Pay taxes? Own a house? Own a car? Even a bicycle? I'll assume you're talking out of your ***.

I'm guessing YOU are rational' date=' judging from your rants here...

Thus' date=' I will treat what you say as intentional lying.[/quote']Go for it, keep your delusional opinions intact.

I have absolutely no reason to lie, and you're emblematic of a nation who can't cope with the truth.

Then to show what a great guy you are' date=' like you always say you are (no ego problem :-({|= ), you make fun of me bringing up how I used to take Ritalin like 23-24 years ago as a child. Which I (and doctors) believe may have affected my nervous system adversely.[/quote']You're stupid enough to declare something like that in a public forum, now you want to bust my balls for calling you on it?

If you're fxcked up, then you're fxcked up. I didn't do it to you, didn't ask you to declare it, and my sympathy is limited.

If I knew you personally, it would be a different story, but since you label me as a liar, egomaniac, and fool - bite me.

If you need treatment, see a doctor. If you need sympathy, see your grandma.

I really couldn't care less after the sh!t you've decided to fling at me.

We could get along fine, but you insist on "teaching me a lesson" or some sh!t, and you're woefully inadequate for THAT.

See in the eyes of an egomaniac' date=' thats perceived as bragging.[/quote']Really?

Here I thought you were some kind of irrational nut and now you're diagnosing psychology?

Impressive....

I don't brag. Facts work fine for me. Oh, I'll throw a little tongue-in-cheek in now and then but I see no need to embellish anything about myself. As impressive as I may seem to you or others, I try to remain humble - though it is difficult at times....

Because crazy people tend to see themselves in others.
Ya don't say' date=' Mirror Man....

If you think for a second that I feel that is something to brag about' date=' you are more nuts then I ever thought you were. Oh wait, maybe you have a God complex. Of course. Why should I question your almighty wisdom? Now, understanding that you are God Almighty, can you find enough forgiveness in that black heart for little ol me? How about a hug? [/quote']How about therapy?

P.S. What are the "desired effects" of Ritalin use? Cant wait to hear this!
You tell me' date=' I don't take any sh!t like that - never have.

I don't know.

Why do you take it - just for sympathy in forums viewed by the entire world?

You tell me.

[b']GET A FxCKING GRIP![/b]

Now in my mind this would be a cut and dried example of a violation of forum rule number:

11. Do not over-quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it, remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.

Of course it's not up to me, but it seems to me these are the sort of things shadow is tired of...but then some people just don't get it.

You tell me' date=' I don't take any sh!t like that - never have.

I don't know.

Why do you take it - just for sympathy in forums viewed by the entire world?

You tell me.

[b']GET A FxCKING GRIP![/b]

You have sunk to an all time low with those kinds of remarks. Pathetic.

15. Do not "flame" others. Blatantly offensive posts directed at others will not be tolerated.

Now in my mind this would be a cut and dried example of a violation of forum rule number:

11. Do not over-quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it' date=' remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.

Of course it's not up to me, but it seems to me these are the sort of things shadow is tired of...but then some people just don't get it.

[/quote'] Actually, I agree. Sorry for the long ones I made. I can see how that could get annoying. I wont even clutter up this thread anymore. I will just tell God, er i mean Neo, that he won and let him run along. :-({|=

I won?

Does this mean you won't be following me from thread to thread pissing in my ear?

That's a GOOD thing....

A bit of advice;

Don't "participate" in a thread by opening your thoughts with incendiary sh!t like

This proves that Neo indeed doesnt have an ego problem.

Like I stated long ago.

Neo' date=' if waterboarding isnt torture then why are you so vehemently defending their right to do it?[/quote']The thread subject was "Don't ask, don't tell" so why are you pulling unrelated baloney out of your ***?

Oh! WAIT!!!!

I know the answer!!!!

Simply to start sh!t.

Tick tock tick tock.....
Ah yes, waving the cape in front of the bull, just daring him to gore you.

Ever see those guys ride all the way across the arena with a horn sticking out the other side of their body?

Not pretty at all....

Just for the record, I'll give as I get.

Wanna reasoned and dispassionate discussion? Keep it that way.

If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it' date=' remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.[/quote']I did.

I included only what I felt was important to aid my point, left out the rest.

Some people just don't get it.

I do direct quotes like that to ensure articulate clarity in what I'm addressing.

Should be no questions that way, no need to scroll back and forth to ascertain the intent of a statement.

You can always CLICK elsewhere.

I always get a huge kick out of Neo giving advice on forum etiquette. :-k

You must have nads the size of Texas. O:)

You should have seen the one where he told me I need to learn posting etiquette and manners. That post had like 5 f-bombs in it.

We should move toward a "Don't ask' date=' don't care" policy. Homosexuals have been part of the military since the dawn of militaries. Who you sleep with doesn't affect who you kill.[/quote']And you were in the military?

You should have seen the one where he told me I need to learn posting etiquette and manners. That post had like 5 f-bombs in it.

Etiquette involves much more than an f-bomb.

Your lack of manners goes deeper than that by far.

Archived