Gibson Brands Forums

Vid snipit from Friday's jam.

Homz

Haha.

Hey' date=' you really should take advantage of having a female singer. Ever thought of doing any Sheryl Crowe, or something similar?[/quote']

I wont be part of a band that does Sheryl Crow songs, Or Dixie chicks or most other chick singers. I'm glad my wife feels the same way.

Acceptable female songs include Stevie, Grace, Janice and on occasion Pat and Elton. (j/k on the Elton thing)

If she can do Grace' date=' you guys are golden.[/quote']

Actually the only Jefferson Airplane/Starship/? songs I have suggested is "Miracles", but "Jane" comes to mind as being another I'd like to do. Yeah, I know those are not the Grace dominate songs, but that could change.

You know the funnest part of the videos is watching all the sorted expressions on the various band members as stuff is going on. I know I can't post most of them here, but suffice to say our drummer is getting a huge kick out of my emotional overly dramatic solos. The dog is worth watching in much of the stuff I haven't posted too. Poor old dog has never seen this sort of thing before. I like the dog, he's cool.

Tragic irony.

We were going to play a local bar this weekend, but as Shakespeare would say, "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

The damn placed burned to the ground two days ago. :-k

Not that I have any such belief in luck or fate, but there seems to be two themes our band can always count on. 1st) When ever recording "Hotel California" either video or audio something always goes wrong with the recording and 2nd) every time we are prepared to play somewhere, something goes wrong.

I'm listening to my son play "Dazed And Confused" on my old electric. It's the one with the funky paint job he has named "The Kraken'.

The kid likes to play with all the sound effects on the Line 6 Spider III amp. Cool stuff.

On this one you should try to ignore my chicken legs and the fact that I screwed up frequently (especially the intro). Watch the Chocolate lab when she starts howling. She starts mostly when I go to my Crybaby wha. I thought it was quite funny.

th_redhouse.jpg

On this one you should try to ignore my chicken legs and the fact that I screwed up frequently (especially the intro). Watch the Chocolate lab when she starts howling. She starts mostly when I go to my Crybaby wha. I thought it was quite funny.

th_redhouse.jpg

I think that dog's ready for some Seamus.

Archived