Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Employment

Californiaman

The following positions are all listed on the Gibson web sight.

President – Gibson North America

Gibson Guitar Corp (the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturer and Lifestyle Company) is seeking an aggressive, qualified, experienced President to help lead Gibson North America.

General Manager - Gibson China

Gibson Guitar Corp, the world’s leading lifestyle brand and manufacturer of musical instruments and gear is now seeking a top performer as General Manager - China. This position will be based in the Dong Bei facility in northern China.

PR Manager - Japan

Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking a PR Manager to be based out of Japan (Tokyo preferred). The PR Manager will report to Gibson’s EVP of Outreach Marketing and will have the responsibility of coordinating Japan’s PR functions including but not limited to corporate communications, product launches, media relations and PR event planning.

Editorial Director

Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an Editorial Director to be based out of Nashville, Tennessee. The editorial director will have the responsibility of managing global editorial content.

GM Lifestyle and Accessories

Gibson Guitar Corp, market leading century old global manufacturer and distributor of durable consumer products seeks an aggressive, performance driven, entrepreneurial General Manager.

Entertainment Relations Pro - Las Vegas

Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an experienced Entertainment Relations Professional based in Las Vegas. The ER Pro will report to Gibson’s Head of ER North America and will have the responsibility of overseeing all Las Vegas-area ER activities. Candidate should be a highly motivated self starter that is able to work at a very fast pace, manage multiple projects, and have strong organizational skills. The ER Pro should be a team player who is able to produce innovative programs through a network of local, regional, and national contacts within the entertainment industry.

I want a position for leader of the Chinese made fakes. Oh, never mind I guess they wont be fakes anymore. Wont it be funny when we find out it's the same plant that makes the faux Gibsons.

I hope that isn't the case. Maybe I should apply for the president position to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't have any experience being a president but how hard could it possibly be, especially in this economy? I bet if I don't run Gibson down to the point where it has to ask for a bailout, I'd be doing pretty good haha.

Archived