Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Homz--lookee here!

wicked1

I am not saying anything "mean" about you! I even made a special thread just for you so that I could say how wonderful and well-endowed you are. I'm not even typing it with a sarcastic grin on my face. Which means I might actually *mean* some of it.

Happy now? Don't make me kick your *** after I've finished with Matt's!

AHHHhhhh! I can just feel the love in the air.

More likely it's just flatulence.

Ahh...father & son are bonding over the changing of strings and cleaning of the Gibson. He tries to act like he's teaching the boy, but I suspect he's just taking advantage of those tiny little Asian fingers.

Hey he's doing something alot of fathers never have time to do. MAKE TIME. Darlen Y'all are always alright with me.

Something tells me this would go a lot faster without the "help" of our son. They're taking a field trip later to deliver some vinyl LPs to Matt. Homz wants to show the kid a turntable. They'd probably make a day of it if there was a reel-to-reel or an 8-track to be seen!

Wednesday was the last day of school. Kids spent the night with their grandparents. This usually involves several trips to rummage sales so that my son can buy somebody else's junk. And today, he got his hair cut because--as you know--I cannot take care of my kids and the world might come to an end if his hair grows too long over his ears. Much better use of time to watch them discussing how many lemons you have to squeeze to get a bottle of lemon oil.

The homz family...one hell of a show that would be.

=D>

Probably similar to The Osbournes, but without all the drooling. Oh and a 9-yr-old who spends his day trying to figure out how to get another toy. In the last 5 minutes, he has asked where babies come from, called his dad "chicken legs," and started babbling on about "Mr. McPotty-head" and "Mr. McDiarrhea."

=D>

Probably similar to The Osbournes' date=' but without all the drooling. Oh and a 9-yr-old who spends his day trying to figure out how to get another toy. In the last 5 minutes, he has asked where babies come from, called his dad "chicken legs," and started babbling on about "Mr. McPotty-head" and "Mr. McDiarrhea."[/quote']

Wow 9 yr olds and making fun of his dad already...hes catching up pretty fast.

Wow 9 yr olds and making fun of his dad already...hes catching up pretty fast.

NO!!!! TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE. Y'ALL figured out how to mess with your Piers like we did when we were young. Oh this is just terrible cuse we thought Y'all Were Stupid.=D>

Good grief. I just got off the phone with my mother-in-law. In the space of a 5-minute conversation, she forgot why she called me 3 times! In her defense, she gets easily distracted at the bingo parlor.

I just want to see his guitars...i wana see if he acutal owns one...

I just noticed (after looking closely) thats just one guitar, at first it looked like 2 but now its all clear...

Only one, and by the looks of it it wont do him no good now =D>

(I dont think the guy actually owns, plays, or has owned a guitar)

Archived