Gibson Brands Forums

I Don't Get It?

Murph

Why does Homz' date=' Wicked1, and King Matthew post comments to each other here?

Don't they all live in the same house?

:- [/quote']

No....that's the drummer who crashes here every couple of weeks. We left him at Matt's last weekend. Gotta be careful. If you give him beer after midnight, he stays forever.

And I post comments to Homz because otherwise, he ignores me. Actually, I was just bored.

My guess--and this is purely speculation---

drunk dialing a French-Canadian hooker.

AXE?

No way I'm believing that.

He's a gentleman......

An icon, if you will.......

AXE?

No way I'm believing that.

He's a gentleman......

An icon' date=' if you will.......[/quote']

That icon drunk-dialed *me* a few weeks ago! (Not that I'm saying I'm a Quebec hooker) I'm sitting here, minding my own business when the phone rings and I'm greeted with the question "Are you the wicked 1?" Why yes....yes I am.

Tell me again.

I don't have a date tonight.

I'm losing my mojo baby.

Not your mojo!!!

Well, as luck would have it....I have accidentally gotten naked and tied myself up with the drawstring on the front blinds.

Purrrrrfect....

Tell me again how sexy my southern talk is and how it melts you.

I liked that part.

Now you're gonna get me in trouble again. And I thought it was *my* sexy southern talk that melted you!

No....that's the drummer who crashes here every couple of weeks. We left him at Matt's last weekend. Gotta be careful. If you give him beer after midnight' date=' he stays forever.

[/quote']

If your drummer is this guy (or even looks like him)

gremlins0zf.jpg

DO NOT (under any circunstances) feed him after midnight... (if you did feed him anyway, dont let him near any water)

You know, there is a faint resemblance there. I've decided the Homz abode is apparently a Halfway House for Starving Artists. Got the brother who is an actor in his spare time. Nearly had my drama major sister move in with us several years ago. And well....Gizmo there. But at least Gizmo cooks. I don't. Ever. Not if I can help it.

If you see that drummer cookinng at 23:30 shoot him =D>

Nooo!! Do you know how long it took us to find him?? Oh sure, you never know when he might show up walking through your front door, but he can play the hell out of some drums. We'll keep him at least until the little man is old enough to play in the bars! (He just walked in from going to yard sales with his Nana. Has a bag full of drum sticks and various other noise-makers).

Archived