Gibson Brands Forums

More video fun

saturn

These editing programs are funky. It looks so good while I'm making it and adding the text, but then when I create the file, it turns out to be clunky and jerky. Then when I put it on Photobucket, about 30 seconds gets cut off. Which is fine, because it's probably too long anyway.

I call it Simple Rain because it starts to rain half way through.

th_SimpleRain.jpg

Excellent!!! Nice lead.... Sounded great to me' date=' if you hadn't pointed out the mistakes no one would know the difference, except for AXE®....[/quote']

I guess I should also pointout my own grammatical error with the text at that same point. Is "in" a preposition?

I guess I should also pointout my own grammatical error with the text at that same point. Is "in" a preposition?

Yes, "in" is a preposition. Didn't actually see the video cause this computer has no sound. (Don't ask). But to answer your question---my HS English teacher described prepositions as anything that an airplane could do to a cloud. Can an airplane fly "in" a cloud? Yes it can, so "in" is a preposition.

English lesson over for the day. :-

That's great man. Funny' date=' just today I was saying to Matt (other guitarist) that we should do "Simple Man". Your singer is good too.

What is that 'C', 'G7', 'Am'.

[/quote']

Thanks. I just play it C, G, Am.

This isn't my "regular" band, but some former workmates and their friends that I started jamming with in the past year. The drummer in this clip is also my "regular" drummer sitting in on this song.

Archived