Gibson Brands Forums

Show your guitar Furniture

daveinspain

Flight959 just had made a great chest for storing his guitars and guitar cases... The original designer of this particular model of guitar furniture is none other than the one and only Are Nine also know as Tim or Tim A. I also had one of these storage chests made for my guitars. I know NeoConMan has some pretty impressive guitar furniture as well. So lets see who else out there has some sort of guitar furniture.... Here are a couple pics of mine.

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

CIMG2115.jpg

Not very often.... It's the only guitar I have that's not in rotation.... I will not play it until I can play Stairway to heaven from Start to finish.... Could be years...

well you can always ship it over here.... my young fingers might only take a few months! ;P

Bump for Neo's furniture....

Okey dokey.

Happy to oblige.

:-)

Here's the little one with a Warwick Rockstand inside.

Will fit 8 guitars with no problem - thanks to the straight Fender headstock.

1414853771_b23e1dc886.jpg

Here's the big one - eight feet tall.

2428353969_97366848f5.jpg

I can get 14 guitars in there if I crowd 'em.

Note cotton cut and Velcroed over one rack for guitars with nitro finish.

3374000155_1c52f043ea.jpg

Wish I could post a pic. I bought a nightstand/ end table from LTD Commodities for my kids room. Looks like a Marshall Cabinet with a head on top. The head has a drawer and the whole cab opens with 2 shelves. I took off their cheesy knobs and put 7 real amp knobs. Looks good and isn't built that bad.

Archived