Gibson Brands Forums

Lanilei Video

Rocky4

Sounds great to my ears.

Both clean and dirty.

Great playing too.

How do you like it so far?

I own one of the plastic $29 Fender Mini Tone Masters. It's a toy basically, and the Lanilei is just a notch above it. The sound of my Jr or Tele do not come through. IMHO, it's not worth the money or the B.S. you put up with trying to get one. Thanks for the compliment.

Sounds OK for recording. Your playing is good, little bit of this little bit of that.

I had the itch to buy one of those amps a few years ago but after thinking about it I desisted. I went the overdrive/distortion pedal to get dirty sounds at lower levels and I am glad I did.

Sounds OK for recording. Your playing is good' date=' little bit of this little bit of that.

I had the itch to buy one of those amps a few years ago but after thinking about it I desisted. I went the overdrive/distortion pedal to get dirty sounds at lower levels and I am glad I did.[/quote']

Thanks, I have no linear thought process

I've noticed that so many times someone posts a vid of them playing they say sorry about the playing or something similar.

and a large majority of the time there's nothing wrong with the playing.

Great demo Rocky.

I've noticed that so many times someone posts a vid of them playing they say sorry about the playing or something similar.

and a large majority of the time there's nothing wrong with the playing.

Great demo Rocky.

Most of us are a little self-conscious. It sounds better than "look how great I am" :-k

Nice vid Rocky. I really like the sound of those big open chords.

Archived