Gibson Brands Forums

Be kind to your four footed friends.

TommyK

My daughter has been busy this week sanding and refinishing furniture. During the sanding operation, her dog did a lot of complaining, but she figured he needed to get used to some noises so soldiered on.

Some time after the sanding was done and the noisy tool put away, she learned something. The anti-bark collar that gives a tickle of a shock (she knows this because she tried it on herself. Annoying, but not painful) seems to be noise activated. The collar doesn't seem to know the difference between a sander and a bark. You guessed it... The collar's battery is now dead. :D

Speaking of thats twice in a month I stopped by there and they did not have Coleslaw. Whats up with that........

You probably came in after me. I skip the taters and gravy and go for a double dollop of coleslaw. I likes their coleslaw. and.. 3 piece of Chick Ken! Mmmm. finger likin' goo-oo-oo-oo-ood.

You probably came in after me. I skip the taters and gravy and go for a double dollop of coleslaw. I likes their coleslaw. and.. 3 piece of Chick Ken! Mmmm. finger likin' goo-oo-oo-oo-ood.

If you put the container on your head after you finish eating, the young 'uns will worship you.

I'm not kidding.

I've seriously contemplated ditching one of my good friends on Facebook. I get all this 'save the egyptian dung beetle lecture' invites and crap like that. Maybe I'll make a group against that stuff....oh wait, that's just contributing to the problem.

Sorry about pup!

I use a shock collar on my Beagle. They are such chow hounds and counter surfers. I only shocked him once on the lowest setting. Now he associates the beeping sound it makes with pain, and the sound immediately corrects his behavior with no pain since I let off the button before the shock occurs. Of course he is also smart enough to know when he has the collar on and when he does not. Still it has been a big help.

YEAH! My black dog can be ultra mean....which is why we got it....he's an amazing sweet dog 98% of the time, but i think he has something wrong in his brain....people were scared of him before but now those same people come up and pet him regularly.

He's a good boy!

Archived