Gibson Brands Forums

Shot at playing for 800 gone....

Andre S

And more Batteries for your Active pickups...[omg]:-k

dem00n, guitarest, its way too late to get more strings.

Anyway, both my guitars were out of action for tomorrow's meeting, but then I took the 2nd string from my electric and put it on my acoustic so at least now I can take my acoustic, evn though I wont play on assembly.

Well' date=' what was the audience's reaction? [/quote']

Well I sorta screwed up scom's intro, not accustomed to the guitar, for that kind of riffing, but the other two, people cheered and clapped. All day about 10-15 people told me it was good.

Well I sorta screwed up scom's intro' date=' not accustomed to the guitar, for that kind of riffing, but the other two, people cheered and clapped. All day about 10-15 people told me it was good.[/quote']

Cool! How did you like the rush of excitement during and after your show? I also felt relieved after my first gig.

Cool! How did you like the rush of excitement during and after your show? I also felt relieved after my first gig.

I was shaky throughout the whole thing, I could feel my hands trembling, but when I started to play, it relaxed up though it probablu contributed to a crappy intro, and then after, I was a little shaky again.

I was shaky throughout the whole thing' date=' I could feel my hands trembling, but when I started to play, it relaxed up though it probablu contributed to a crappy intro, and then after, I was a little shaky again.[/quote']

If you don't tell anyone that you were shaky, they probably wouldn't know.

That's the first trick to performing live - if you hit a clam, move right along and do what you know.

Archived