Gibson Brands Forums

OneWilyFool - The Lost Sessions

nodehopper

Albertjohn......the duet we were working on is "Nobody knows you when you are down and out" Hopefully we will get one of those under our belt too......Duets are hard' date=' cause you BOTH have to be in time......and I am usually NEVER in time.....lol....[/quote']

Another great song. I really like Clapton's version. Never tried but this would be a real challenge for me. Lots of jazzy chords and a relatively complex melody to sing. I think he played this on his Byrdland when I saw him at The Royal Albert Hall earlier in the year.

Another great song. I really like Clapton's version. Never tried but this would be a real challenge for me. Lots of jazzy chords and a relatively complex melody to sing. I think he played this on his Byrdland when I saw him at The Royal Albert Hall earlier in the year.

AJ - check this out. The guy does a great arrangement of the Clapton version for solo guitar and teaches via video lesson for free.

http://www.justinguitar.com/en/ST-202-DownAndOut.php

He even has a link so you can download the tab!

AJ - check this out. The guy does a great arrangement of the Clapton version for solo guitar and teaches via video lesson for free.

http://www.justinguitar.com/en/ST-202-DownAndOut.php

He even has a link so you can download the tab!

He's great isn't he? I'm no fingerpicker so a good one to test the technique on.

Looking forward to hearing yours and Wily's version.

Keep 'em comin'. I'm a fan.

• 3 weeks later...

1993 oh yeah..... a very small club indeed!!

I love mine! I have owned a few twelve frets and that's what got me interested in this little Gibson. Found it on-line through Grinning Elk Music, who were great to deal with. It's the Rosewood model.

I'll put a few pics up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived