Gibson Brands Forums

Jonas Brothers or **** Brothers

slashadler

Jonas brothers are the *****"band" ever and I hate them so god dam much. I wouldnt even consider them a band since they dont even play the guitar.... I heard theres a band backstage......anyway.....they are way overrated. I know people will say everyone is different and everyone has their own opinion and thats what I'm doing now.....Thoughts?

They are making more money and getting more girls than all of us combined! Deal with it. Why bother hating them?

They arent getting any girls because they have "promise rings" which basically means they cant bone any of the girls and they are a disgrace to music and Gibson for using their guitars....even though it may influence people to buy Gibson, they are still a disgrace to it and music

What are you thinking?

Do you have something going for yourself that is better than what the Jonas brothers have going?

I don't think so newbie.

You don't even have a clue what their life is like.

What makes you think you can come in here and start casting stones at people you don't even know.

Figure it out newzilla, what they have, you will probably never get.

What's wrong with practicing abstinence until you find the right woman. They're young. Why throw the glory years away for a one night stand in some fancy Hilton hotel room in the middle of San Diego, CA or Charlotte, North Carolina, or Springfield, Illinois for that matter?

I'll tell you why it won't happen, because they're firmly grounded in the vision and living the dream. They have a family who loves them around them all the time and when they do start dating it'll be with someone who deserves it.

You won't hear any of them smooth talking some hotel bar maid up to their room to have a one-night-stand or to hold them and love them till the sun comes up.

Oh sure there's clean towels and soap and shampoo and a cream rinse. And if you like, some breakfast in bed. It's OK, the bell boy will think that she's his wife. That is until they place a call to TMZ to tip them off that the Jonas brother's just brought up a couple hookers to the room and asked if you could score them some coac and smoke.

Sure we get it. Really we do.

Thanks for the post.

What are you thinking?

Do you have something going for yourself that is better than what the Jonas brothers have going?

I don't think so newbie.

You don't even have a clue what their life is like.

What makes you think you can come in here and start casting stones at people you don't even know.

Figure it out newzilla' date=' what they have, you will probably never get.

What's wrong with practicing abstinence until you find the right woman. They're young. Why throw the glory years away for a one night stand in some fancy Hilton hotel room in the middle of San Diego, CA or Charlotte, North Carolina, or Springfield, Illinois for that matter?

I'll tell you why it won't happen, because they're firmly grounded in the vision and living the dream. They have a family who loves them around them all the time and when they do start dating it'll be with someone who deserves it.

You won't hear any of them smooth talking some hotel bar maid up to their room to have a one-night-stand or to hold them and love them till the sun comes up.

Oh sure there's clean towels and soap and shampoo and a cream rinse. And if you like, some breakfast in bed. It's OK, the bell boy will think that she's his wife. That is until they place a call to TMZ to tip them off that the Jonas brother's just brought up a couple hookers to the room and asked if you could score them some coac and smoke.

Sure we get it. Really we do.

Thanks for the post.[/quote']

Woah...calm down.

Its just a slash fan boy...not a big thing. These noobcakes come and go.

Jonas brothers are the sh!ttiest "band" ever and I hate them so god dam much. I wouldnt even consider them a band since they dont even play the guitar.... I heard theres a band backstage......anyway.....they are way overrated. I know people will say everyone is different and everyone has their own opinion and thats what I'm doing now.....Thoughts?

**** man' date=' calm down! Why are you so pissed off about [i']everything[/i]? I'm sick of you starting threads that just rant about how everyone sucks! What's the point of this thread? Go play your guitar instead of being a total jackass.

Archived