Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Stomp Box

Californiaman

I don't have any' date=' but I'm looking to get a MXR Dist+ at some point. And a Vox Wah, probably.

I looked at a Fulltone, but I didn't think it was good enough for the price they were pushing them at.[/quote']

Always remember to try first XD,as you mightn't like the sound of the MXR. They're not everyones cup of tea.

The Vox though,I prefer over a cry-baby. But that's just me...

I don't have any' date=' but I'm looking to get a MXR Dist+ at some point. And a Vox Wah, probably.

I looked at a Fulltone, but I didn't think it was good enough for the price they were pushing them at.[/quote']

I belong to the few that dig the MXR Dist+. I do find it's sound rather unique and too... '80s I guess. And I just love the '80s hair-metal/rock sounds!

Also, I hear you on the Fulltones mate... Now, that's a smart kid!:-

P1010071.jpg

The Luther is my X-Mas present, arrived home the same day my 2 sons did, which means I have only played a couple of hours with it. Great overdrive with clarity above all. Not gainy, but it's clarity sold me to it. Finally I can strumm any chord and the notes are heard separately and they sparkle! Yep, I recommend it!

But my favourite....? I just can't change my Crunch Box! It does everything I love about electric blues / hard rock / classic rock / '80s metal SUPERBLY!From Gray Moore, Slash, Eddie, Iron Maiden and everything in between.

I need a great delay and a flanger to complement my pedals... Oh, and a wah...

And the search is on... and on... and on...

(super thread! Since I'm a pedal junkie...:- [cool] )

P1010071.jpg

But my favourite....? I just can't change my Crunch Box! It does everything I love about electric blues / hard rock / classic rock / '80s metal SUPERBLY!From Gray Moore' date=' Slash, Eddie, Iron Maiden and everything in between.

[/quote']

Cool! That crunch box looks/sounds cool.

Lovin' this thread...[confused]

Archived