Gibson Brands Forums

Murph- civil version

Silenced Fred

I'm in a mostly cover band playing small/medium bars, 150/300 seats. Redneck stuff.

Skynyrd, ZZ, CDB, Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker, Beatles, Stones, Motown, Blues, Delbert, Classic Country, Jerry Jeff Walker, Cheech and Chong, weird stuff you've never heard of, and some original stuff.

I did an original CD with a partner in 1998. KSG figured it out and bought one.

Best of luck.

I'm in a mostly cover band playing small/medium bars' date=' 150/300 seats. Redneck stuff.

Skynyrd, ZZ, CDB, Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker, Beatles, Stones, Motown, Blues, Delbert, Classic Country, Jerry Jeff Walker, Cheech and Chong, weird stuff you've never heard of, and some original stuff.

I did an original CD with a partner in 1998. KSG figured it out and bought one.

Best of luck.[/quote']

Thanks, I was just curious, and sorry if I offended you by putting this in a thread

Sweet stuff too

You seem to be a hot topic around here

And this is just a guitar forum.

Just try to imagine how it is in my real life....

I do a gig' date=' and girls are always trying to get me in the sack, just to have a piece of me. Follow me home, ect.

Guys are trying to steal my guitars. And stuff. Some new slinger wanting to steal my licks, looking at my rig.......

It never ends......

Just sayin'......

[biggrin

And this is just a guitar forum.

Just try to imagine how it is in my real life....

I do a gig' date=' and girls are always trying to get me in the sack, just to have a piece of me. Follow me home, ect.

Guys are trying to steal my guitars. And stuff. Some new slinger wanting to steal my licks, looking at my rig.......

It never ends......

Just sayin'......

[biggrin

You have a rough life bud, but someone has to do it

Archived