Gibson Brands Forums

I've passed an Invalid Value.

Murph

Explain this to me?

This was the message I just got from Gibson.

I created a thread about Gibson on Glassdoor, it was not good news and it was deleted.

I got the same message when refreshing the page...looks like big brother is watching us...

If I'm not here tomorrow..wait...what's that noise...who's there??? who's??asdaflkj;lakj;lakd;falsjhassfafafad

I created a thread about Gibson on Glassdoor' date=' it was not good news and it was deleted.

I got the same message when refreshing the page...looks like big brother is watching us...

If I'm not here tomorrow..wait...what's that noise...who's there??? who's??asdaflkj;lakj;lakd;falsjhassfafafad[/quote']

I spend many thousands of dollars per year with Gibson.

They can watch all they want......

If they delete me it's gonna Piss me off, which will cost them money....................

It's their choice.....

Murph.

When you submit information to a database, it expects there to be certain parameters and inputs for certain fields. If you passed an Invalid Value, that means the Db received at least one field that had information outside of the parameters it was anticipating.

Without seeing a log, or the database or any of it, I couldn't possibly hazard a guess at what it was exactly. Anything I might put forth would be pure conjecture.

It's either that, or we'd need to know when was the last time you ingested an invalid value....

Best to ya...

Archived